Canon Requests More Toner Cartridges Removals
Canon continued its efforts in fighting against infringement by means of filing infringement reports with Amazon.mx, Amazon.com, and Amazon.ca, seeking certain toner cartridges removed from Amazon listings.
Canon’s infringement report alleged that claim 160 of Mexican Patent Number 308881 was infringed by certain model CE255A toner cartridges offered by ACM Consumibles under the Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN) B07BR6S6GR.
After receiving Canon’s Report Infringement Form, Amazon removed the respective products, and at the time of this announcement, the above-identified listings of ACM Consumibles were no longer available on Amazon.mx.
Canon’s infringement report alleged that certain models CF217A and CF230A toner cartridges sold by SHEBZHEN GOODSALE DEVELOPMENT LTD via Amazon.com infringed Canon’s U.S. Patent No. 8,688,008. Canon requested that Amazon remove SHEBZHEN GOODSALE DEVELOPMENT LTD’s listings for those products, namely, SHEBZHEN GOODSALE DEVELOPMENT LTD’s listings with Amazon Standard Identification Numbers (“ASINs”) B07JR442NG, B07JR8CGG5, B07JR78XLD, B07JQQM5BZ, B07JQKBW89, B07JQFR6BC, B07JQCHSXN, B07JQ8FF6G, B07YB751PS, B083974CXY, B0839725HD, B07YB7NHX6, B07RGPSP62, B08396VKH1, B08396TWN8, B08396R86L and B07YB6513Z.
At the time of this announcement, the above-identified SHEBZHEN GOODSALE DEVELOPMENT LTD listings were no longer available on Amazon.com.
Canon’s infringement report alleged that certain model CF210X, CF211A, CF212A and CF213A toner cartridges sold by Mony Tek via Amazon.ca infringed Canon’s Canadian Patent no. 2,635,791. Canon requested the removal of the corresponding listings for these products, having Amazon Standard Identification Numbers B088NPBRF1 and B07G978GSG.
At the time of this announcement, the above identified listings were no longer available on Amazon.ca.
- June 1, 2021, Canon Asks More Toner Cartridges to be Delisted
- May 25, 2021, Canon Made More Removal Requests in May
- May 21, 2021, More Takedowns Requested by Canon
- May 11,2021, Canon Asks More Toner Cartridges to Be Removed
- May 6, 2021: Canon Takes Down More Toner Cartridges
- April 25, 2021: Another Day with More Canon Takedowns on Amazon
- April 13, 2021: Canon Continues to File Infringement Reports with Amazon
- April 8, 2021: More Toner Cartridges Requested to be Removed Again
- April 7, 2021: Canon Makes New Removal Requests to Amazon
- March 25, 2021: Canon Files More Infringement Reports to Amazon In March
- March 17, 2021: Canon Filed More Infringement Reports to Amazon
- March 3, 2021: Canon Continues Amazon Removal Request in March
- February 24, 2021: Canon Requests More Cartridges Removed from Amazon
- February 19, 2021: Canon Requests Amazon to Delist More Cartridges in Europe
- February 11, 2021: Canon Orders More Takedowns in Canada and Germany
- February 2, 2021: Canon Requests More Delistings
- January 25, 2021: Canon Requests More Toner Cartridges Removed
- January 20, 2021: Canon Continues Fighting Infringement on Amazon
- January 14, 2021: Canon Requests More Cartridges Removed from Amazon
- January 7, 2021: Canon Filed More Report Infringement Forms with Amazon
Please leave your comments below for the story “Canon Requests More Toner Cartridges Removals“