Canon Continues Amazon Removal Request in March
Canon continued its efforts in fighting against infringement toner cartridges with Amazon.
- Canon’s infringement report alleged that certain model CF217A, CF230A, CF231A, CF287A and CE505A toner cartridges sold by Fengge Technology via Amazon.com infringed Canon’s U.S. Patent Nos. 8,280,278; 8,630,564; 8,682,215; 8,688,008; and 8,676,090.
Canon requested that Amazon remove LXFHYDQ’s listings for those products, namely, Fengge Technology’s listings with Amazon Standard Identification Numbers (“ASINs”) B08P39X8D3, B08L6K6FXG, B08P5KVM21, B08PCZLLRT, B08P1RQ5Q4, B08P1QZ113, B08N11NXKD, B08L6LSZ92, B08L6LDMVG, B08L6JVW64, B08P3934K7, B08P39TSX6, B08P38ZKY2, B08P38NBMY, B08L6KSHVG, B08L6K3GX4, B08L6JRMQJ, B08L6JWKBM, B08P39KP9M and B08NT5T95V.
At the time of this announcement, the above-identified Fengge Technology listings were no longer available on Amazon.com.
- Canon Inc. filed Report Infringement Forms with Amazon.com.tr based on the alleged use of claims 1 and 2 of the Turkish portion of Canon’s European Patent EP 1 977 289 (“EP ‘289”) regarding the cartridge models CC530A, CE410A, CF380A, CC531A, CE411A, CF381A, CC532A, CE412A, CF382A, CC533A, CE413A, CF383A, CE410X and CF380X offered by Online Ticaret Dünyası under the ASINs (Amazon Standard Identification Numbers) B07DHSJDL4, B07DGXSS6X, B07DGXPTLK, B07DGX2TQK, B07DHT75HT and B07DGXHP7L.
Afterwards, Amazon took down the respective products. These products are compatible with the OEM HP cartridge model and provide inter alia a non-OEM housing and a non-OEM force receiving device according to claim 1 of EP ‘289. Furthermore, they comprise an elastic portion according to claim 2 of EP ‘289.
- Canon Inc. announced the filing of an infringement report with Amazon.ca seeking the removal of an Amazon.ca listing for certain toner cartridges sold by AlToner.
Canon’s infringement report alleged that certain model CF210X, CF211X, CF212X, CF213X, CF210A, CF211A, CF212A and CF213A toner cartridges sold by AlToner via Amazon.ca infringed Canon’s Canadian Patent no. 2,635,791. Canon requested the removal of the corresponding listings for these products, having Amazon Standard Identification Numbers B08D792FQM, B08DFJQMMN, B08D9D13VK, B08D75QHYD, B08D7HQFKR, B08D7GM3K2, B08DFSPFNF, B08DFSLGRS, B08DFQ72JD, B08DFNGDQ1, B08DFJSM3S, B08D9481X8, B08D92DQFZ, B08D9242J9, B08D7G2XHY, B08D6ZF2G8, B08D63RJ36, B08D63DJHK, B08D7CQY24, B08D92R35F, B08D6JD1KX, B08D6G6PRP, B08D6B6CW7, B08D69SVWQ, B08D93NMY4, B08D7CKBWY, B08D69H67Z, B08D65ZWML, B08D64GY2S, B08D5XTBXB, B08D7CZWRG, B08D6LY1VH, B08D697W1N, B08D64P1N2, B08D64B6S9, B08D74VY5S, B08D792XS2, B08D6H3J1S, B08D612YCG, B08D9FY3ZW, B08DFLYX57, B08DFBKH6V, B08DF97W5V, B08D9HZTRC, B08D9HQ1, B08D9HCRR9, B08D9H6PZK, B08D9FY8TZ, B08D9DYQ76, B08D74PPTC, B08DFVPCPZ, B08DFPHTJT, B08D9G6MHR, B08DFMQVM8, B08DFCST3V, B08DF77G, B08DF71HDX, B08D9DNM7W and B08DFSHWZH.
At the time of this announcement, the above-identified listings were no longer available on Amazon.ca. Filing an infringement report with Amazon.ca is a service offered by Amazon and does not constitute an official finding of infringement. The decision to take down a product is at the discretion of Amazon and is based on information provided by Canon.
- Feb.24, 2021, Canon Requests More Cartridges Removed from Amazon
- February 19, 2021, Canon Requests Amazon to Delist More Cartridges in Europe
- February 11, 2021, Canon Orders More Takedowns in Canada and Germany
- February 2, 2021: Canon Requests More Delistings
- January 25, 2021: Canon Requests More Toner Cartridges Removed
- January 20, 2021: Canon Continues Fighting Infringement on Amazon
- January 14, 2021: Canon Requests More Cartridges Removed from Amazon
- January 7, 2021: Canon Filed More Report Infringement Forms with Amazon
- December 24, 2020: Canon Asks More to be Removed
- December 17, 2020: Canon Requests More Toner Cartridges Delisted from Amazon
- December 11, 2020: Canon Requests More Cartridges Removed
- December 3, 2020: Canon Requests More Products Delisted
- November 25, 2020: Canon Requests More Removals in Three Countries
- November 16, 2020: Canon Made More Removal Request to Amazon Again
- November 11, 2020: Canon Made More Removal Requests
- November 2, 2020: Canon Orders Removal of Thousands of Infringing Products
- October 22, 2020: Canon Requests Removal in Canada and UK
- October 8, 2020: Canon Continues its War Against Infringing Online Sales
- September 23, 2020: Canon Continues Removal Requests in Canada and Mexico
- July 31, 2020: Canon Boasts Thousands of Infringing Removals from Amazon
- July 15, 2020: Amazon Removes Infringing Cartridges in Canada USA and Europe
- July 3, 2020:Three More Removal Requests by Canon to Amazon
- June 28, 2020: Amazon Steps Up to Keep Fighting Counterfeits
- June 22, 2020: Canon Pulls Products off Amazon in Australia USA and UK
- June 18, 2020: Canon Orders More Amazon Removals in Two Countries
- June 11, 2020: Three Strikes You’re Out: Canon Requests of Amazon
Please leave your comments to the story “Canon Continues Amazon Removal Request in March” below,