Canon Takes Down More Toner Cartridges
Canon continues its efforts in fighting against infringement, seeking certain toner cartridges to be removed from Amazon listings in the US, Canada, and Europe.
Canon’s infringement report alleged that certain model CC530A, CC531A, CC532A and CC533A toner cartridges sold by ReInkMe via Amazon.ca infringed Canon’s Canadian Patent no. 2,635,791. Canon requested the removal of the corresponding listings for these products, having Amazon Standard Identification Numbers B07G1KXY37, B07G1PV47Z and B07G1JRFP8.
In the US
Canon’s infringement report alleged that certain model CF218A toner cartridges sold by LXFHYDQ via Amazon.com infringed Canon’s U.S. Patent No. 8,688,008. Canon requested that Amazon remove LXFHYDQ’s listings for those products, namely, LXFHYDQ’s listings with Amazon Standard Identification Numbers (“ASINs”) B081VH8DZ4, B081VHTJ9G, B081VH4TSY, B088TLGK4Q, B081MWGWZZ, B087TKF7H6, B087TCWS2X and B083LMNPR4.
Canon Inc. also filed Report Infringement Forms with Amazon.de, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.it and Amazon.es based on the alleged use of claims 1 and 2 of the German, UK, Italian and Spanish portions of Canon’s European Patent EP 1 977 289 (“EP ‘289”) regarding certain models of toner cartridges offered by Shanxi tianshang wen hua chuan bo you xian gong si under the following ASINs (Amazon Standard Identification Numbers).
These products are compatible with the OEM HP cartridge models and provide inter alia a non-OEM housing and a non-OEM force receiving device according to claim 1 of EP ‘289. Furthermore, they comprise an elastic portion according to claim 2 of EP ‘289.
Afterwards, Amazon took down the respective products.
- April 25, 2021 Another Day with More Canon Takedowns on Amazon
- April 13, 2021: Canon Continues to File Infringement Reports with Amazon
- April 8, 2021: More Toner Cartridges Requested to be Removed Again
- April 7, 2021: Canon Makes New Removal Requests to Amazon
- March 25, 2021: Canon Files More Infringement Reports to Amazon In March
- March 17, 2021: Canon Filed More Infringement Reports to Amazon
- March 3, 2021: Canon Continues Amazon Removal Request in March
- February 24, 2021: Canon Requests More Cartridges Removed from Amazon
- February 19, 2021: Canon Requests Amazon to Delist More Cartridges in Europe
- February 11, 2021: Canon Orders More Takedowns in Canada and Germany
- February 2, 2021: Canon Requests More Delistings
- January 25, 2021: Canon Requests More Toner Cartridges Removed
- January 20, 2021: Canon Continues Fighting Infringement on Amazon
- January 14, 2021: Canon Requests More Cartridges Removed from Amazon
- January 7, 2021: Canon Filed More Report Infringement Forms with Amazon
Please leave your comments below for the story “Canon Takes Down More Toner Cartridges”