Canon Continues to File Infringement Reports with Amazon
On April 13, Canon announced three infringement reports with Amazon, seeking the removal of certain toner cartridges from Amazon listings in US, and Spain.
Canon’s infringement report alleged that certain model CE310A, CF350A, CF351A, CF352A and CF353A toner cartridges sold by LCYshop via Amazon.com infringed Canon’s U.S. Patent No. 8,688,008. Canon requested that Amazon remove LCYshop’s listings for those products, namely, LCYshop’s listings with Amazon Standard Identification Numbers (“ASINs”) B08GG8W851, B08GG7WKCN, B08GG91GV9, B08GG9QZVZ, B08GG9RHH8, B08M45FN9R, B08M43XST8, B08M3DX3TK, B08M3LSY8R, B08M3D2ZTY, B08LQND3T3, B08LQNC3ZR, B08LQLVSPX, B08LQP8XXJ, B08LQP8XQ9, B0872NYCLD, B0872N5JP2, B0872MSQRN, B0872N5SF4, B0872MGHW5 and B0872MG5J2.
At the meantime, Canon’s infringement report alleged that certain model CE310A, CF350A, CF351A, CF352A and CF353A toner cartridges sold by HEHAIRIYONGPIN via Amazon.com infringed Canon’s U.S. Patent No. 8,688,008. Canon requested that Amazon remove HEHAIRIYONGPIN’s listings for those products, namely, HEHAIRIYONGPIN’s listings with Amazon Standard Identification Numbers (“ASINs”) B07SBXZDTG, B07S7SJMM4, B07S9WGYYH, B07S8S95NV, B07SBYN3MN, B07XX6BPHH, B07XX6DTJF, B07XX5VRKH, B07XX5QZXF, B07XX5F4RC, B07XJXX5FT, B07XL3B3GW, B07XJXX4BY, B07XQ7SWBY, B07XQ8QMTN, B07XGQS62P, B07XGQQK15, B07XGQRWS5, B07XKHCHRW, B07XMNPJRH, B07QJ57CPH, B07QDRTQGW, B07QFVYVLS, B07QJWPS1H, B07QFVZ6YX, B081JYPQQD, B081JZH9VB, B081JZ29RS, B081JZNLDN, B081JZDDTP and B07NMX14NB.
At the time of this announcement, the above-identified listings were no longer available on Amazon.com.
Canon Inc. announced the filing of Report Infringement Forms with Amazon ES based on the alleged use of claims 1 and 2 of the Spanish portion of Canon’s European Patent EP 1 977 289 (“EP ‘289”) regarding the cartridge models CC530A, CC531A, CC532A, CC533A, CF380X, CF381A, CF382A and CF383A offered by GOLDAN COLOR S.L.U. under the ASINs (Amazon Standard Identification Numbers) B072V62GQR and B01LZ6LO3B.
Afterwards, Amazon took down the respective products. These products are compatible with the OEM HP cartridge models and provide inter alia a non-OEM housing and a non-OEM force receiving device according to claim 1 of EP ‘289. Furthermore, they comprise an elastic portion according to claim 2 of EP ‘289.
- April 8, 2021, More Toner Cartridges Requested to be Removed Again
- April 7, 2021, Canon Makes New Removal Requests to Amazon
- March 25, 2021, Canon Files More Infringement Reports to Amazon In March
- March 17, 2021, Canon Filed More Infringement Reports to Amazon
- March 3, 2021, Canon Continues Amazon Removal Request in March
- 24, 2021, Canon Requests More Cartridges Removed from Amazon
- February 19, 2021, Canon Requests Amazon to Delist More Cartridges in Europe
- February 11, 2021, Canon Orders More Takedowns in Canada and Germany
- February 2, 2021: Canon Requests More Delistings
- January 25, 2021: Canon Requests More Toner Cartridges Removed
- January 20, 2021: Canon Continues Fighting Infringement on Amazon
- January 14, 2021: Canon Requests More Cartridges Removed from Amazon
- January 7, 2021: Canon Filed More Report Infringement Forms with Amazon\
Please leave your comments below for the news story “Canon Continues to File Infringement Reports with Amazon”