Canon Filed More Infringement Reports to Amazon
Canon continues its efforts in fighting infringing products from Amazon. This time in Turkey and Canada.
Canon Inc. announced that it filed Report Infringement Forms with Amazon.com.tr based on the alleged use of claims 1 and 2 of the Turkish portion of Canon’s European Patent EP 1 977 289 (“EP ‘289”) regarding the cartridge model CF210A, CF211A, CF212A and CF213A offered by MELSAN BİLİŞİM MELTEM ÇETİN TÜRKYAŞAR under the ASIN (Amazon Standard Identification Number) B08FBP69V8.
Afterwards, Amazon took down the respective products. These products are compatible with the OEM HP cartridge model and provide inter alia a non-OEM housing and a non-OEM force receiving device according to claim 1 of EP ‘289. Furthermore, they comprise an elastic portion according to claim 2 of EP ‘289.
Canon Inc. today announced the filing of an infringement report with Amazon.ca seeking the removal of an Amazon.ca listing for certain toner cartridges sold by CJ-us.
Canon’s infringement report alleged that certain model CC530A, CC531A, CC532A, CC533A,CE410A, CE411A, CE412A, CE413A, CF380X, CF380A, CF381A, CF382A, CF383A, CF210A, CF211A, CF212A and CF213A toner cartridges sold by CJ-us via Amazon.ca infringed Canon’s Canadian Patent no. 2,635,791. Canon requested the removal of the corresponding listings for these products, having Amazon Standard Identification Numbers B0859GT9VL, B08JZ48967, B08JZ6G6ML, B08JZ4WXY3, B08JZ49NQM, B08JZ6P5BJ, B08JZ5FHKW, B08K8Z4GS8, B08K931FL6, B085J3HPQX, B085J3QLT3, B082X938W2, B08JYQ8Z2S, B08KY137MV and B08KY1QP43.
At the time of this announcement, the above-identified listings were no longer available on Amazon.ca.
- March 3, 2021, Canon Continues Amazon Removal Request in March
- 24, 2021, Canon Requests More Cartridges Removed from Amazon
- February 19, 2021, Canon Requests Amazon to Delist More Cartridges in Europe
- February 11, 2021, Canon Orders More Takedowns in Canada and Germany
- February 2, 2021: Canon Requests More Delistings
- January 25, 2021: Canon Requests More Toner Cartridges Removed
- January 20, 2021: Canon Continues Fighting Infringement on Amazon
- January 14, 2021: Canon Requests More Cartridges Removed from Amazon
- January 7, 2021: Canon Filed More Report Infringement Forms with Amazon
- December 24, 2020: Canon Asks More to be Removed
- December 17, 2020: Canon Requests More Toner Cartridges Delisted from Amazon
- December 11, 2020: Canon Requests More Cartridges Removed
- December 3, 2020: Canon Requests More Products Delisted
- November 25, 2020: Canon Requests More Removals in Three Countries
- November 16, 2020: Canon Made More Removal Request to Amazon Again
- November 11, 2020: Canon Made More Removal Requests
- November 2, 2020: Canon Orders Removal of Thousands of Infringing Products
- October 22, 2020: Canon Requests Removal in Canada and UK
- October 8, 2020: Canon Continues its War Against Infringing Online Sales
- September 23, 2020: Canon Continues Removal Requests in Canada and Mexico
- July 31, 2020: Canon Boasts Thousands of Infringing Removals from Amazon
- July 15, 2020: Amazon Removes Infringing Cartridges in Canada USA and Europe
- July 3, 2020:Three More Removal Requests by Canon to Amazon
- June 28, 2020: Amazon Steps Up to Keep Fighting Counterfeits
- June 22, 2020: Canon Pulls Products off Amazon in Australia USA and UK
- June 18, 2020: Canon Orders More Amazon Removals in Two Countries
- June 11, 2020: Three Strikes You’re Out: Canon Requests of Amazon
Please leave your comments below for this news story “Canon Filed More Infringement Reports to Amazon”