More Toner Cartridges Requested to be Removed Again
Canon continued to file reports of infringement forms with Amazon, seeking to remove certain toner cartridges from Amazon listings in Europe, Canada and U.S.A.
Canon Inc. filed Report Infringement Forms with Amazon.de, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.it and Amazon.es based on the alleged use of claims 1 and 2 of the German, UK and Italian portions of Canon’s European Patent EP 2087407 (“EP ‘407”) regarding certain models of toner cartridges offered by taiyuanshi jiancaopingqu lirenfangfuzhuangdian under the following ASINs (Amazon Standard Identification Numbers).
Afterwards, Amazon took down the respective products. These products are compatible with the OEM HP cartridge model CF258A and provide inter alia a non-OEM coupling member, a non-OEM drum as well as a non-OEM housing.
Canon Inc. filed an infringement report with Amazon.ca seeking the removal of an Amazon.ca listing for certain toner cartridges sold by GaToner.
Canon’s infringement report alleged that certain model CF210X, CF211X, CF212X, CF213X, CF210A, CF211A, CF212A and CF213A toner cartridges sold by GaToner via Amazon.ca infringed Canon’s Canadian Patent no. 2,635,791. Canon requested the removal of the corresponding listings for these products, having Amazon Standard Identification Numbers B08B3FG7PB, B08B3T97J9, B08B3MPG4V, B08B3LZ282, B08B3JR3YL, B08B3GRJCR, B08B3FNK9Y, B08B37MCL1, B08B36BXJM, B08B34FD44, B08B32SKGZ, B08B32S7T2, B08B3TB7VL, B08B3NS96B, B08B3LBXDW, B08B3L5MZC, B08B3L5C78, B08B3JYGB6, B08B3BD89N, B08B3496ZB, B08B344QWH, B08B3CSKHL, B08B39BJ5S, B08B3C6SQ5, B08B3DLKNG, B08B38GY45, B08B3Q4LX1, B08B36NKBK, B08B3G96YX, B08B3FBV81, B08B3KRVZQ, B08B34D44Z, B08B3NF9YZ, B08B3D1P13, B08B37MY51, B08B34T5GH, B08B3LM29R, B08B3HG8K8, B08B3CHV7D, B08B3L8HXX, B08B3KR4RV, B08B3J7X5N, B08B3BNWSN, B08B3GL6X9, B08B3CSJVN, B08B3BMCPP, B08B39851V, B08B341CS2, B08B3H8VPJ, B08B3VDGKS, B08B3684CH, B08B3LV4LY, B08B3JLF39, B08B3H7TVR and B08B3CC8WG.
At the time of this announcement, the above identified listings were no longer available on Amazon.ca.
Canon Inc. filed an infringement report with Amazon.com seeking the removal of Amazon.com listings for certain toner cartridges sold by GRDP for use in HP laser beam printers.
Canon’s infringement report alleged that certain model CF218A toner cartridges sold by GRDP via Amazon.com infringed Canon’s U.S. Patent No. 8,688,008. Canon requested that Amazon remove GRDP’s listings for those products, namely, GRDP’s listings with Amazon Standard Identification Numbers (“ASINs”) B089R82JY8, B089R6Y7HS, B089R8Q9P7, B089GHQFDP, B089GCYYPT and B089GCQLLK.
At the time of this announcement, the above-identified GRDP listings were no longer available on Amazon.com.
- April 7, 2021 Canon Makes New Removal Requests to Amazon
- March 25, 2021, Canon Files More Infringement Reports to Amazon In March
- March 17, 2021, Canon Filed More Infringement Reports to Amazon
- March 3, 2021, Canon Continues Amazon Removal Request in March
- 24, 2021, Canon Requests More Cartridges Removed from Amazon
- February 19, 2021, Canon Requests Amazon to Delist More Cartridges in Europe
- February 11, 2021, Canon Orders More Takedowns in Canada and Germany
- February 2, 2021: Canon Requests More Delistings
- January 25, 2021: Canon Requests More Toner Cartridges Removed
- January 20, 2021: Canon Continues Fighting Infringement on Amazon
- January 14, 2021: Canon Requests More Cartridges Removed from Amazon
- January 7, 2021: Canon Filed More Report Infringement Forms with Amazon
Please leave your comments below for the story “More Toner Cartridges Requested to be Removed Again”