Delacamp and Pelikan Win Russian Quality Toner Contest
The best compatible cartridges, and toners for remanufacturing, have been announced in Russia with the winners to be endorsed by the official government agency to corporate and public companies and organisations.
All entrants of the contest were required to submit remanufactured and new-built HP CF244A, CF283X, and CF226X cartridges. Toners for use in remanufactured Mitsubishi UT1907 and UT19717 units as well as Imex AKO-3 and CMG-3 and Handan (HGOA) HG-604 devices were also evaluated.
The first stage of the contest, between April 26 and July 28, 2021, saw a rigorous evaluation take place in a number of Russian and foreign laboratories.
During the second stage of the contest between June 14 and July 28, 2021, 53 parameters were evaluated, which not only included the quality of the prints, but also the sustainability and environmental friendliness of the evaluated products.
The results of the cartridge and toner tests for all Nominees and Winners are included in the public report, “The Best Solutions in the Field of Office Printing (2021)”, which is released by the Information Agency “Business-Inform”.
- New-Built Cartridges:
- Integral 12100175 (manufacturer – Integral GmbH)
- HYB TK-3190-48, HYB TK-3190-68 (manufacturer – HYB);
- Remanufactured Cartridges:
- GEN TK3190 (manufacturer – GMTechnology);
- Toners for Remanufacturing:
- Chinese HYB Wins Prestigious Russian Toner Contest Twice
- Remanufacturing Thrives in Russia Including NBC Cartridges
- Russian Authorities Debunk Cartridge Myths
- Russia Gives Green Light for Pelikan New-build Cartridges
- Forgeries Environment and Testing Issues in Russia
- Tougher Russian Cartridge Standards Welcomed by SCC
Please add your comments below about this news story, “Delacamp and Pelikan Win Russian Quality Toner Contest.”