Print-Rite Releases Remanufactured Color Copier Cartridges
According to China-based Print-Rite, its new release of high-quality remanufactured color copier cartridges replaces HPQ CF310-313A.
The company claims the new release promises vivid color and smooth printing with high efficiency and stability. Using chemical toners, the new remanufactured color cartridge prints with high quality. Print-Rite boasts that it is fully compatible with the machine and drum unit. In addition, the new product is easy to use.
Print-Rite is selling the product through its marketing subsidiary Union Technology International (Utec) sales channels.
Previously, Print-Rite launched new compatible drum units for the Kyocera KYM DK170, 1130, 1140 UNV series are “patent-free” and do not infringe the patents of the OEM.
The features are said to include:
- Innovative design, Patent Safe Solution;
- Universal compatibility for KYM DK170, DK160, DK130, DK1130, DK1140, competitive cost solution;
- Durable high quality OPC, stable transfer during whole lifecycle.
Having over 39 years of manufacturing and selling experience has given Print-Rite an extensive array of SKUs with more than 10,000 product supplies for inkjet, laser and ribbon printers and copiers. As of December 2, 2019, the company had researched and developed its own portfolio of more than 2,900 registered patents.
- Print-Rite Pelikan Plans to Disrupt 41 More Countries
- Print-Rite Pelikan Expands into Africa
- Resellers and End-Users Enjoy Print-Rite Pelikan Cartridge Rewards
- FusionPlus Data Cheers On Print-Rite Pelikan UK Deal
- Print-Rite Releases Improved Toner Cartridges for Brother
- New Color Toner Cartridge and Drum Unit from Print-Rite
- Print-Rite Pelikan Guarantees 50% Reseller Margin
- Print-Rite Restarts its Dongle Drum Gear Promotion
- Print-Rite Releases IP Safe Compatible Cartridges for HP
- Print-Rite Releases Compatible OPC Drum for RIC IMC3000 Series
Please leave your comments to the story “Print-Rite Releases Remanufactured Color Copier Cartridges” below.