PRPS Looking for Sales Professionals
To support the existing and growing list of customers supported by inventory strategically located across Europe at its Master Pelikan Distributors, PRP Solutions is now looking for sales professionals in the Germany/Dach region.
According to PRPS, on-target earnings (OTE) can be in the region of 100,000 euro, including base and sales commissions. No cap, no limits. “Candidates should have three years of industry experience, track record of sales success, must be hungry to succeed and capable of selling a value – add product range. Office-based or remote working positions available,” said the spokesman of PRPS.
PRPS claims that they also offer other positions for independent sales professionals in exclusive territories within Europe, Mid East, North Africa, Russia, South America. In the first instance please contact email@example.com
The Pelikan brand originated 183 years ago in 1838 in Hannover Germany and is one of the world’s oldest trademarks. The brand is instantly recognized by end users worldwide and favoured by dealers and resellers because of its value -added sale with higher sales margins and cash profits. PRPS claims that a new innovative CO2 reducing eco-friendly product range is soon to be launched in Europe to complement the existing Bio-based product range.
- Print-Rite Pelikan Ready with New Post-Brexit UK Label
- Pelikan Bio Cartridges Shortlisted in the PrintIT Awards
- Data Direct Becomes Exclusive Master Distributor for Print-Rite Pelikan
- Print-Rite Pelikan Partners with Data Direct in the UK
- Russia Gives Green Light for Pelikan New-build Cartridges
- Print-Rite Pelikan Adds New Range Inkjet Cartridges
- Print-Rite Pelikan Plans to Disrupt 41 More Countries
- Print-Rite Pelikan Expands into Africa
Please leave your comments below for the story “Print-Rite Pelikan Ready with New Post-Brexit UK Label.”