Ninestar Offers Ink Maintenance Box for Business Printers
Inside the desktop inkjet printers, there are inkpads that are used to collect the waste ink produced in the cleaning of printhead. When the waste ink is full, the printer will alert or stop working to prevent the device from pollution or damage caused by spilled ink. When it comes to business inkjet or wide-format printers, the component sharing the same function is referred to as an ink maintenance box. As the printing volume increases, a container is needed to collect the waste ink.
Often times, printers will stop working after printing a certain amount of pages, notifying that it is due maintenance and will no longer work until it is serviced. However, Tech expert suggested that “it’s all about inkpads. Typically, the problem requires draining or the replacement of the waste ink pad and resetting the protection counter.”
“If you don’t want to pay high service costs, using a replacement ink maintenance box is a much easier approach to solve the problem,” said the spokesperson of Ninestar.
To save service costs for customers, Ninestar provides a variety of replacement ink maintenance boxes for use in different business inkjet models that can keep your printer operating all the time.
Ninestar claims that its maintenance boxes feature:
- Easy to install, convenient for replacement
- Smooth, stable and excellent printing performance
- Self-developed smart chips, 100% recognized
- Good ink absorption, no ink spilling, no pollution to printer
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
- Ninestar Patent Webinar Shares Insights on Innovative Technologies
- Ninestar Remains Competitive with Its Patent-Safe Solutions
- Ninestar Offers IP-safe Business Inkjet Solutions for Epson Printers
- Ninestar Responds to Industry Lawsuit Fears
- Ninestar Shares Environment Social and Governance Report
Please leave your comments below for the story “Ninestar Offers Ink Maintenance Box for Business Printers.”