G&G to Launch Smarter Firmware Solution on YouTube
Ninestar’s marketing brand G&G will unveil the latest version of its chip resetting device online on November 17 and 18, 2020.
The latest Unismart Firmware Upgrade (UFU), which is based upon the concept that was debuted in July this year, is a solution which combines the use of a Unismart device along with software and the packaging. This will all be demonstrated and explained during the online launch.
G&G claims the latest version of the UFU will work 68% faster than the previous model and to be the best solution to manage the recurring firmware issues caused by OEM updates to its printers that locks our third-party, or aftermarket supplies.
Ninestar’s European Service Center, Seine (Holland) BV, was among the first to enjoy the innovative UFU. G&G explained one of the key functions of this centre is to assist its customers and partners to solve annoying OEM firmware updates.
“Our team is vastly more efficient and able to collaborate like never before,” said Oleg Zhao, General Manager of Seine (Holland) BV. “I’m very pleased to learn there is a whopping 68% increase in chip resetting efficiency. It really helps and works, allowing us to deliver industry-leading customer service against firmware upgrades, especially under current tough time.” According to Zhao, the update can be achieved without removing the cartridges from the packaging. “This saves a lot on unpacking and repacking time; no need to wait for new chips, because UFU enables us to achieve real-time chip data synchronization; even unskilled people can reset the chip quickly and nicely.”
Ruby Wei, G&G’s Media Specialist said she is expecting many customers to make the “switch” to the new UFU solution after its official launch on November 17 and 18. “The smarter UFU machines will be unveiled in a Ninestar Products & Solutions Launch and this is going to help customers achieve robust business growth,” she said.
“This is a faster Upgrade without Unpacking Solution is the best way to manage firmware updates,” said Wei. “Ninestar’s data shows the number of firmware upgrades has climbed in 2020 compared to any previous year.” Both HP and Epson have pushed through updates to their customers’ printers in 2020.
The same link (<www.youtube.com/c/ninestarimage/) is used for other product launches and viewers can watch a number of product releases. The new UFU device will be visible on the same link as when it is launched at the following times:
Background to the EU Tests
- The unavoidable unpacking and repacking always take the most time and effort, which is the main reason that chip resetting efficiency has never been improved;
- Usually, it takes one week to get the new chips;
- Ninestar sends experienced engineer and technicians regularly to guide the Center for dealing with cartridges affected by OEMs’ firmware upgrades. Restrictions on international travel have made trips to Europe to work out problems on the Center significantly harder;
- Skills are required to reset or replace chips and the non-UFU chip reset machines need to be adjusted by experienced technicians.
- Two sets of UFU machines were sent to the EU Service Center as the timely value-added support.
- 68% increase in chip resetting efficiency.
- Consumers Abandon HP Over Firmware Issues
- Ninestar Easy-fix Solution for Annoying Firmware Updates
- HPs Despicable Firmware Update Tricks Continue
- G&G Resets OEM Chips to Beat Firmware Updates
- Apex Provides Fix for Sharp Firmware Update
Please add your comments below about this news story, “Ninestar G&G to Launch Smarter Firmware Solution on YouTube.”