G&G Promise Ultra High Yield Cartridges Print More Pages
Ninestar’s G&G brand claims its ultra high yield cartridges can print between 5% and 10% more pages than the stated page yield.
G&G says the page yield numbers are backed up by rigorous testing of the cartridges and have been approved by the Ninestar Lab.
“While the page yield increases, cost per page is accordingly reduced. In other words, it makes printing more affordable,” said a G&G spokesperson.
Watch the testing video for CF237X.
In addition, G&G boasts its high-yield toner cartridges provide exceptional quality and sharp prints that users can consistently rely on from start to finish.
“G&G uses OPCs imported from word-class suppliers. The increasing toner layer thickness on MRs ensures stable and consistent results on every page. We offered the solution to solve problems such as streaking, white bands and shadowing.” the spokesman added.
G&G replacement high yield cartridges are available for the following OEM models:
- Mono: HP Q5942A/X, Q1338A, Q1339A, Q5945A, CC364A/X, CE390A/X, CF281A/X, CF237A/X/Y, W9040MC; Canon CRG039/H, T03.
- Color: CF360~3A/X, CF450~3A/CF460~3X/CF470~3X, CE270~3A/CE740~3A, CE250~3A, CE260~3A.
For further information, please contact email@example.com.
About Ninestar & G&G
For nearly two decades, Ninestar has been recognized as the leading firm in the third-party supplies industry thanks to its commitment to innovation. Since 2000, Ninestar has invested extensively in abilities to quickly bring to market the industry’s technologically advanced products. Today, Ninestar’s G&G-branded products are recognized around the world for their superior performance and reliability.
- G&G Surprises Istanbul University Over Quality Results
- Reman Cartridges Core to Ninestar Going Green Strategy
- Ninestar Gets Serious About Bulk Ink
- Ninestar G&G Recycles 100K Cartridges
- Ninestar G&G Printers Offer Business an Economical Option
- Ninestar G&G First to Launch its Own Printer
Please leave your comments below for the story “G&G Promise Ultra High Yield Cartridges Print More Pages.”