G&G Introduces Patented Refill Ink Bottles to Help Boost Online Sales
As more and more become big fans of online purchasing, e-commerce marketplaces have grabbed hold of this new potential. However, if you want to expand online sales, you must consider the functionality, originality of the products, appearance, transport and storage.
To help you boost sales on the online channels, G&G has introduced the patented, universal refill ink bottles compatible with Epson, Canon, and HP ink tank printers.
Why the new ink series is ideal for online stores
- The square, compact bottle design saves costs for storage and transport
The recently revamped bottles have a square configuration and a 45ml capacity, making them notably more compact than their 70ml counterparts. The weight and size reduction are about 45%. Additionally, the incorporation of a concave hole design at the bottle’s center enhances its resistance to compression, ensuring it remains intact during shipping and prevents inadvertent squeezing.
- Self-developed patented structure keeps your online listings safe from legal challenges
- Automatic ink refilling, leak-proof design, no dirty hands
Epson EcoTank Series:
Canon MegaTank Series:
HP SmartTank Series:
For more information, please send an email to email@example.com.
Previously, G&G released patented inkjet cartridges for use in Canon PIXMA TS8750/TS8751/TS8740 series printers to meet diverse print needs for home users. The new release was said to be able to deliver colorful and gorgeous prints and provide stable and outstanding printing performance.
- G&G Honored as Global Quality Leader for Imaging Supplies
- G&G Releases Patented Ink Cartridges for Use in Canon Printers
- G&G to Release Reman Solution for Ricoh Printers
- G&G Launches Patented Ink Maintenance Boxes for Epson
- G&G Expands Pigment EverBrite Art Inks for Advertising Printing
Please leave your comments below for the story.