G&G Releases Patented Ink Cartridges for Use in Canon Printers
About the Printers
In October 2023, Canon launched the Canon PIXMA TS8750/TS8751/TS8740 series printers in Europe and Russia. These premium home printers create crisp documents and vibrant photos. The 6-ink printing delivers fast, stunning results for documents, color photos, and more.
Canon Pixma TS8750 series
Backed by robust R&D, G&G promptly responded and is now the first to offer its newly patented inkjet cartridges for use in Canon PIXMA TS8750/TS8751/TS8740 series printers. These cartridges are now available for ordering!
According to G&G, some highlights include:
- Satisfy diverse print needs for home users
- Patented solution gives you peace of mind
- Deliver colorful and gorgeous prints
- Stable and outstanding printing performance
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Previously, G&G announced it will release reman ink cartridge solution for use in Ricoh IJM C180F series printers.
G&G claimed its reman ink cartridges, high-end pigment inks, and vivid colors could meet the printing needs of SOHO users, providing stable printing performance. In addition, the coming new release was said to be environmentally friendly with high yield and lowered cost per page.
- G&G to Release Reman Solution for Ricoh Printers
- G&G Launches Patented Ink Maintenance Boxes for Epson
- G&G Expands Pigment EverBrite Art Inks for Advertising Printing
- G&G Replacement Toner Cartridges for Use in Kyocera Printers
- G&G Updates MPS Patented Solutions for Business Epson Inkjets
Please leave your comments below for the story.