G&G Updates MPS Patented Solutions for Business Epson Inkjets
G&G has updated its MPS patented solutions for 16 different series of printers, mainly for the very popular Epson WorkForce Pro range of business inkjet printer models.
Managed Print Services (MPS) are a customized “one-stop solution” that meets users’ printing needs for various applications while achieving an “on-demand service.”
Those who manage MPS channels as a business, rely on the Internet to monitor the supply levels of consumables in their customers’ devices in real-time. At the same time, they can record the number of pages and analyze other print statistics.
MPS products rely on consumables data via cloud services that are secure, sustainable, efficient, and affordable. On the contrary, non-MPS products are not able to support and monitor the changes in ink levels in real-time.
G&G’s patented MPS business inkjet solutions have been expanded to 16 diﬀerent printer series. This provides those managing MPS contracts with more opportunities to satisfy the needs of their MPS channel and contracted clients. The new additions are detailed below and are available for ordering.
- MPS-compliant, chip-enabled, monitoring real-time ink levels
- Simple, smooth operation, identical to the OEM
- Elaborately designed high-end inks for business printing
- Crisp, sharp print, to guarantee long-lasting documents
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- G&G’s Reman Wide Format Solutions for HP 745/746 Series
- G&G Unveils Breakthroughs in Printing Innovation
- G&G Offers Business Inkjet Cartridges for Use in Epson A3 Copiers
- G&G Products Claimed to Help Beat the Competition
- G&G Develops Replacement Ink Bottles for Epson SureLab SL-D500 Series
Please leave your comments below for the story .