G&G to Release Reman Solution for Ricoh Printers
According to G&G, the coming reman ink cartridge solution is for use in Ricoh IJM C180F series printers.
G&G claims its reman ink cartridges, high-end pigment inks, and vivid colors can meet the printing needs of SOHO users, providing stable printing performance. In addition, the coming new release is said to be environmentally friendly with high yield and lowered cost per page.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
About the printer
Ricoh introduced the IJM C180F early in 2023. RICOH IJM C180F is a user-friendly printer at an affordable price that offers fast, high-quality printing performance to boost users’ work efficiency. With its compact design, easy operation, and low noise, it’s ideal for home and SOHO users.
RICOH IJM C180F
Previously, G&G provided patented ink maintenance boxes for Epson. G&G‘s Epson C9344/C9345/T3661/T04D0 ink maintenance boxes were perfectly compatible with the Hot Sale series printers, which include an All-In-One printer and compact photo printer.
- G&G Launches Patented Ink Maintenance Boxes for Epson
- G&G Expands Pigment EverBrite Art Inks for Advertising Printing
- G&G Replacement Toner Cartridges for Use in Kyocera Printers
- G&G Updates MPS Patented Solutions for Business Epson Inkjets
- G&G’s Reman Wide Format Solutions for HP 745/746 Series
Please leave your comments below for the story.