Zhono Releases Compatible Chips for Brother Printers
Zhono released compatible chips for the Brother TN821/TN851 series.
According to Zhono, the new release features ASIC design with consistent performance. In addition, it’s the same size as the OEM chip and it is easy to install.
For more information, please contact your sales representative.
During September and October this year, Brother launched the professional A4 color MFPs (models covering: HL-L9430CDN /HL-L9470CDN /MFC-L9630CDN/MFC-L9670CDN, etc.) with the corresponding cartridge numbers TN821/TN851.
Previously, Zhono developed and produced compatible chips, ready for shipping, that solve the latest firmware upgrades released by HP.
On October 20, 2022, HP released its latest round of firmware updates.
This time, firmware updates, numbered 20221010 and 20221018) have targeted the HP CF500 series of color printers.
- Zhono Successfully Solves HPs Latest Firmware Upgrade
- Download the RT ImagingWorldmagazine devoted to Zhono
- Zhono Offers Solution to Ricoh Latest Firmware Upgrade
- Zhono Offers Solution to Latest Sharp Firmware Upgrade
- Zhono Offers Solutions for the Prompt “Call for service” and code “CD40” on Toshiba Copiers
Please leave your comments below for the story.