Ninestar Searches for European Business Development Manager
A position has become available in Europe for a Business Development Manager with the Ninestar Group.
With an integrated sales, warehousing and technical service platform for more than 17 years based in the Netherlands, Seine (Holland) B.V., is the European branch of Ninestar Corporation with a strong position in the desktop printing industry in Europe.
According to Ninestar, the successful candidate will have experience and a reputation in aftermarket sales, preferably with a background in the print industry. The company says it’s looking for a customer-driven person who is willing to understand customers’ needs while developing the business utilizing their experience or knowledge in practice.
Ninestar has a comprehensive stock of G&G brand products—covering all popular inks, toners, ribbons, label cassettes, the newly released G&G MPS printers, handheld inkjet printers, pocket photo printers and label cassette printers.
According to Ninestar, the person they are looking for will be:
- involved in the design and implementation of various strategies to acquire new customers in different channels;
- take initiative to create new channels to acquire customers, and you’ll be responsible for the new sales growth for each business segment in this country;
- work directly with the sales leader and local agent, cooperate closely with the sales & marketing team;
- generate and maintain target lists and leads while simultaneously creating and maintaining long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers;
- contribute to the development of our business model on the European market;
- analyze customers’ need to elaborate on product improvement and project development.
The company offers:
- flexible working hours per week;
- competitive salary with achievable bonus/commission;
- timely position promotion as a personal career route.
Interested parties should send an email with their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Ninestar Provides New Blue Angel Eco-label Update
- Ninestar to Offer Prizes at Product Launch
- New General Manager Appointed for Ninestar
- G&G Expands Distribution in Caribbean Market With New Partnership
- G&G Awarded Blue Angel Eco Label
- G&G First-to-market Cartridges for HP, with Chip
Please add your comments below about this news story, “Ninestar Searches for European Business Development Manager.”