Toner Ink News June 2020 Best Printers
ZDNet has just published its list of “Best laser printers for business in 2020”. Some of their selections include:
- “Best Buy”Brother HL-L2370DW with up to 36 ppm and price <$100
- “Best high workload color MFP”–Lexmark CX924DXE with 65 ppm and up to 11×17”
- “Best all-around enterprise MFP”–HP LaserJet Enterprise 700 Color MFP. 30 ppm for $5499
- “Best high duty color”–KyoceraEcosys P6230cdm 32 ppm for approx. $600
- “Best high duty monochrome”–Ricoh 41888 Smart IM 430 Fb all-in-one. 45 ppm
- “Best low cost color”–Brother HL-L 3270 CDW. Up to 25 ppm for $249
- “Best under $200”–Brother DCPL 2550 DW multifunction monochrome
CNET also published a list with their article, “The Best Printer for 2020”. Their recommendations:
- “Best home printer”–Brother MFC-J895DW for $282
- “Best color document printer”–Canon Color ImageCLASS LBP622Cdw for $184
- “Best photo printer”–Canon PIXMA IP8720 for $356
- “Best black and white printer”–Brother HL- L2395DW at $170
- “Best cheap printer”–HP DeskJet 3755 at $90
The Aveka Group has announced that they have added a new scanning electron microscope to their test portfolio. The instrument includes EDS, has magnification up to 150,000x and can provide elemental analysis. The Aveka Group has a wide range of powder size and property analysis instruments as well as chemical analysis equipment. The company also has complete facilities for toll processing of powders and specialty chemicals. Aveka.com
Ink World mentions that inkjet conference presenting company The IJC is providing more than 80 prior conference presentations to subscribers on the YouTube channel
Powderbulk.com mentioned that independent testing service provider Element Materials Technology has expanded its Huntington Beach, CA facility to include powder characterization and analysis. One specific area of interest is powders for additive manufacturing. The company has over 250 experts located various worldwide facilities
Around the OEMs
- Epson has introduced the WorkForce Enterprise WF-M20590F high speed monochrome multifunction printer. The device has the highest speed in its class at 100 (ISO) ppm, a 400,000 monthly page duty cycle, and a claimed 50% less power consumption compared with a similar speed laser printer.
- Hewlett-Packard has introduced the ENVY 6000 “family-friendly” inkjet printer that should appeal to today’s forced work-at-home environment. The device offers an intuitive and attractive design with simple set-up and ability to print, copy, scan and fax. Customers reportedly can use HP’s Instant Ink delivery service to save up to 50% on ink costs
- Kodak has just launched (for end of 2020 delivery) the PROSPER ULTRA 520 inkjet press for production quality digital prints.
- Ricoh has also introduced a high-speed inkjet monochrome printer with the new Pro VC40000 press, that is 50% faster than previous models. The device has an output up to 180 m/min or 2500 letter-size prints at up to 600×600 dpi.
Comment: Do you have something to add to this blog related to “Toner Ink News June 2020 Best Printers” Add your comments below.
Is this blog helpful? Toner and Jet Ink Chemical News is a monthly information service of John F. Cooper. Electronic subscriptions are available for $495.
Direct inquiries to John F. Cooper at PO Box 1599, Hendersonville, NC 28793.
Tel. +1 (828) 545-8125
Each edition includes:
- Toner Related Patents
- Toner Patent Applications
- Ink Jet Material Patents
- Jet Ink Material Patent Applications
- Employment Column
- Meetings Calendar
- Supplier Column