Ninestar Adds Premium Sublimation Ink for Epson Dye-sub Printers
According to Ninestar and its G&G brand, its sublimation ink solution is used for Epson Surecolor F100/500 desktop printers.
Ninestar claims that the new release has good compatibility with OEM ink, without clogging the print head. In addition, the newly launched sublimation ink features OEM-equivalent high resolution and excellent transfer effect. Using patented ink bottles, Ninestar boasts that its sublimation ink is easy to use.
Ninestar claims more sublimation inkjet products will come soon. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s dye-sublimation printing?
Sublimation printing means transferring an image from sublimation paper onto a piece of fabric (polyester or polyester blended) or other material under pressure and heat. It gives full play to one’s imagination and creativity. Featured by “ease of use” and “space saving”, the desktop sublimation printers have attracted the eyes of varied user groups and seen a fast-growing market.
*Printed by Epson Surecolor F100 using Ninestar sublimation Ink
Who uses dye sublimation printers?
Find opportunities in wide-range applications of sublimation printing. It provides a customized choice for users to meet their different demands. It allows
- textile producers or designers to print tailor-made clothing products such as T-shirts, bags, pillows and towels.
- entrepreneurs to make promotional goods or gifts like baseball caps, coffee mugs, phone cases and mousepads.
- individual users to create more fun through personalized printing on ceramic plates, glass photo frames, metal keychains, etc.
Epson leads the desktop dye-sub printing market
Epson has been leading the market in the dye-sublimation printer category since 2015. Epson America introduced its first desktop dye-sub printers, SureColor F500 and F100 in 2019 and 2020. Epson says they “are the perfect solution for turning user’s ideas for custom-printed products into high-demand, sellable merchandise”.
- Ninestar Launches New Automation Line
- Expert to Confront Environment Issues at Ninestar Event
- Ninestar Claims No Conflict Between Pantum and Lexmark
- Ninestar to Confront Industry Hot Potatoes at Confidential Event
Please leave your comments below for the story “Ninestar Adds Premium Sublimation Ink for Epson Dye-sub Printers”