New Delacamp Tool Allows Precise Cleaning
A new tool has been added to Delacamp’s product range called LicoJET.
Volker Kappius (pictured) said, “It is a great tool for cleaning IJ heads and used components.”
The tool allows precise cleaning with compressed air and liquids. Kappius claims it is “super-fast” due to a simple switching mechanism from liquid to air-drying during the cleaning process which is an excellent timesaving feature.
Other features include:
- working with virtually all liquids;
- working in all positions—even overhead—due to the tank being able to swivel 360 degrees;
- a better cleaning performance when compared with spray cans.
The technical data:
- liquid consumption: approximately 110ml/minute at 5 bar
- operating pressure: 2-8 bar
- 250 ml integrated and interchangeable tank;
- air consumption: approximately 70L/minute at 6 bar
- Weight: 350g
- Sound level: 85dB
Delacamp AG is a well-regarded, independent supplier of components and consumables to the genuine printer cartridge remanufacturing industry. It was founded in 1879 as a trading company specializing in the trade between Japan and Germany. Since 1960 the company was one of the leading suppliers of uninked fabrics for the production of typewriter ribbons. Nowadays Delacamp specializes in the distribution of components for laser printer cartridges in addition to components and spare parts for copier machines.
- Delacamp Chosen Again After 15 Years
- Debate: NBCs are Bad for the Environment — I Agree!
- Delacamp Approved by ISO 9001 Certification
- Delacamp CEO Volker Kappius to Reveal the Evolution of Toner Cartridge Architecture
- Delacamp Wins “Focus on Quality” Leadership Award in Moscow
Please add your comments below about this news story, “New Delacamp Tool Allows Precise Cleaning.”