Xiaomi Releases Ink Tank Printer
According to news.mydrivers.com, the newly released Xiaomi Mijia ink tank printer supports printing, copying, and scanning with a printing cost as low as about RMB 0.01 (US$ 0.0016) per page.
Xiaomi claims that the ink tank printer can print up to 9500 pages in color, while it delivers high-precision black prints with high-definition blurring, higher sharpness of black and white fonts, and clear and sharp edges.
Some other highlights include:
- Utilizing original pigment inks, the printing color is more real.
- The ink bottle is designed with a recessive warning light, which automatically prompts when the ink volume is low.
- More balanced copying and scanning effect with high-precision restored details of documents due to the Context enhancement algorithm and the floating scanning cover.
- The physical accuracy of the printhead is 1600 per inch, and the minimum ink droplet ejection volume can reach 4 picoliters per drop. The print head is equipped with an ink anti-backward and anti-return design. The intelligent cleaning system is adaptively activated according to the climate conditions in various places.
- Supports USB direct printing, Xiaomi Fun Connect technology, one-step network configuration through Mijia App, compatible with Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, macOS system wireless connection, and supports WeChat applet remote printing.
The new release is available on Xiaomi’s e-commerce platforms, priced at RMB1199 (US$189.58).
- XiaoMi Launches All-in-one Inkjet into Booming China Market
- Portable Label Printer Set to Meet Growing Demand
- Dominoes Fall with High-quality Coding Printer
- Market Share of Each Printer OEM Revealed
- 5% Decline in Printer Sales Blamed on Supply Chain
Please leave your comments below for the story “Xiaomi Releases Ink Tank Printer.”