Why G&G’s Ink Packs are Distinctive from Others
Ink packs have become a popular product due to their large capacity and high productivity while offering customers a wallet-friendly and more environmentally friendly choice.
As a result, many original equipment manufacturers, such as Epson, continue to launch inkjet printers with ink packs. Epson has developed six such series of inkjet printers for different workgroups. For example, the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C579 and WF-C529R were introduced in October 2018 to meet the needs of workgroups requiring high-productivity color printing.
The ink pack encounters various challenges owing to its unique shape and structure. Primarily, its large capacity and high productivity demand superior ink quality. Why? The design of these packs inadvertently fosters the formation of air bubbles. The air ingresses into the print head and disrupts ink supply stability. When you put inferior-quality ink together with these air bubbles you impede smooth and consistent ink flow while printing, ultimately resulting in poor-quality printouts for consumers.
However, G&G ink packs provide a high-quality, stable, and smooth printing performance.
It has designed, developed, patented, and manufactured its own ink solutions and innovative, unique structures. Let’s demystify it in detail now!
- G&G’s innovative and patented structure provides distributors with a safe and reliable solution to secure their business for online shopping.
- G&G ink packs offer a stable ink supply without interruption to avoid the problems of inconsistent ink supply and air leakage—all thanks to its special bubble collecting structure that decreases the risk of air entering the print head.
- G&G has been working with reputable international distributors such as Cabot and EVA for over 20 years. This ensures that our ink raw materials are always of the highest quality. Therefore, G&G is confident it can deliver an outstanding printing performance with a wide color gamut and vivid colors.
- G&G has partnered with a world-famous company, which uses a nano-level, four-layer filtration process to prevent impurities. Ink quality has been optimised to the greatest extent to be comparable to the OEM.
- G&G has a handy and well-designed handle that is similar to the OEM, offering a user-friendly and convenient installation experience. G&G is the only aftermarket manufacturer to own this handle.
- G&G uses 100% kraft paper packaging which is 100% recyclable and biodegradable to help customers reduce their carbon footprint. In addition, there is zero plastic, and no glue or wax used in the packaging.
- How G&G’s Consistent Color Toner Cartridges Were Born
- G&G Patented Ink Cartridges for Use in Brother Printers
- G&G Introduces Patented Refill Ink Bottles to Help Boost Online Sales
- G&G Honored as Global Quality Leader for Imaging Supplies
- G&G Releases Patented Ink Cartridges for Use in Canon Printers
Please leave your comments below for the story.