Print-Rite Releases New Compatible Color Toner Cartridge
According to Print-Rite, the new release is a first-to-market IP-safe solution for dongle gear CE310/CF350 series.
Print-Rite is selling the product through its marketing subsidiary Union Technology International (Utec) sales channels.
Previously, Print-Rite released new compatible mono toner cartridges in replacement of the KYM TK1240/TK1242/TK1248 series and the HW F1500 series.
Print-Rite claims that the new release comes up with an innovative IP safe design, providing reliable printing performance. Using high-quality toner, the new release is said to be user-friendly, and easy-to-install-and-use without causing any leakage issues.
Celebrating its 40-year anniversary last year, Print-Rite has rich experience in manufacturing and selling which has given Print-Rite an extensive array of SKUs with more than 10,000 product supplies for inkjet, laser, and ribbon printers and copiers. As of Dec. 2020, the company had researched and developed its own portfolio of more than 3,000 registered patents.
- Print-Rite Releases New Compatible Mono Toner Cartridges
- Print-Rite Releases New Compatible Cartridges for Canon Copiers
- Print-Rite Releases New Color Compatible Cartridge for Kyocera Copiers
- Print-Rite Releases Ultra High Yield Compatible Cartridges for Brother Printers
- Print-Rite Webinar Creates a Stir
Please leave your comments below for the story.