Mito Releases New Remanufactured Toner Cartridges for HP Printers
Mito claims that its newly launched remanufactured mono toner cartridges come up with premium printing performance and excellent compatibility.
Mito also claims that the new releases utilize imported toners to ensure deeper blacks on paper. In addition, Mito boasts that it has plenty of virgin empties to sustain remanufacturing.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
Previously, Mito improved the patents for cartridges MTPT-BR8260K/C/M/Y and MTPT-BR4150K/C/M/Y, providing a safe and stable printing solution to global customers.
After strict quality testing, these 2nd generation patented products were approved for mass production by the automated production lines.
“Built from Reach/ROHS compliant plastic shells and components, those toners utilize chemical toner formulas which bring vivid color and glossy graphics. The patented appearance also distinguishes them from OEM cartridges. What’s more, these two series of cartridges are compatible with a wider range of printers and both are very hot models around the world,” said the spokesman of Mito.
- Mito Releases Second Generation Patented Products
- Mito Releases New Remanufactured Toner Cartridges for Kyocera Printers
- Mito Releases New Replacement Toner Cartridges for HP Printers
- Mito Releases New Compatible Color Toner Cartridge for HP Printers
- Mito Releases Mono Toner Kits for Xerox Printers
Please leave your comments below for the story.