G&G Uses Turbo Technology in Compatible Toner Bottles
Ninestar’s G&G supplies brand has launched a compatible toner solution for Canon’s GPR51, 53, 55 and 57 series of toner bottles. Its called G&G TurboTec and also uses its own designed bottles to refill Canon’s imageRUNNER ADVANCE series of printers.
Canon developed its new Insulated Air Pressure (IAP) bottles back in 2015 that enabled the toner supply to become more stable, be cleaner and easier for the end-user and have less plastic waste. Canon’s short video explains the benefits of its technology.
So far, Canon has deployed IAP toner bottles in its imageRUNNER ADVANCE and imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX series printers.
Canon’s product lines show that traditional toner bottles are gradually replaced by its IAP counterparts. IAP is trending.
The newly launched compatible bottle uses cutting-edge TurboTec technology, according to Ninestar G&G’s Media Marketing specialist, Ruby Wei. “G&G’s very own patented solution was inspired by turbocharger technology used in the automobile industry.”
Wei explained the G&G TurboTec bottles feature a set of turbocharged components above the powder nozzle that increase toner supply efficiency. By introducing external air into the bottle chamber, the toner will be stably and efficiently supplied to the printer.
Wei adds that it is important for resellers and buyers to understand the new G&G TurboTec not only possesses an IP-cleared design but also functions as well as the OEM.
Other Benefits include:
- Less waste powder and lower maintenance cost due to the enhancement of powder fluidity and uniformity empowered by TurboTec.
- Less pollution or damage to the printer
- MPS compliant
- OEM-equivalent user experience
G&G’s replacement toner bottles deploying TurboTec technology are available:
- GPR-51/C-EXV47/NPG-65 Color
- GPR-52/C-EXV48/NPG-66 Color
- GPR-53/C-EXV49/NPG-67 Color
- GPR-55/C-EXV51/NPG-71 Color
- GPR-57/C-EXV53/NPG-73 Mono
- GPR-58/C-EXV55/NPG-76 Color
- Cartridge 034 Color
- C-EXV54 Color
- C-EXV59 Mono
- NPG-84 Mono
For more information, you can contact G&G or send your enquiry by email.
The Ninestar Corporation celebrated its twentieth birthday on June 28, 2020, and claims to constantly be investing extensively in its ability to quickly bring to market the industry’s technologically advanced products. Today, Ninestar’s G&G-branded products are recognized around the world for their superior performance and reliability and their environmental benefits as well.
*All trademarks referenced are property of their respective holders and are used for identification purposes only.
- Ninestar G&G Starts Cartridge Recycling in Europe and USA
- Ninestar G&G Expands its Reman Ink Cartridge Range
- Ninestar G&G Declare its Cartridges to be Safe
- G&G Tailored Reman Cartridges for Healthcare Industry
- G&G Releases First-to-market Cartridges Solutions
Please add your comments below about this story, “G&G Uses Turbo Technology in Compatible Toner Bottles.”