G&G Releases Reman Jumbo Color Toner Cartridges for HP Printers
According to G&G, the newly released remanufactured JUMBO color toner cartridges are for use in HP LaserJet M553N/M553DN/M553X/M577C/M577Z/M577F/M577DN.
“G&G‘s remanufactured JUMBO range offers a real solution for enterprises who seek a greener way to reduce printing cost,” said the spokesperson of G&G.
Some features of the new releases include:
- Up to 89% increases in yield, more pages, and lower cost per page
- Smart chip enabled to show real-time toner status
- MPS environment tested performance
- Top-quality chemical toners, peak color performance, clear and sharp printing results
- Environment-friendly, reducing shipping, plastic usage, waste and carbon footprint
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
HP introduced Color LaserJet Enterprise M553 series printers for high-volume environments in 2015. As a BLI 2015 “Pick” Awarded printer for “Outstanding Color Printer for Mid-Size to Large Workgroups”, this printer uses a high yield (HP CF360X) black toner cartridge rated at 12,500 pages and 3 color cartridges rated at 9,500 pages apiece for cyan (HP CF361X), yellow (HP CF362X), and magenta (HP CF363X).
(HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M553dn)
Previously, G&G released replacement JUMBO color toner cartridges for use in ECOSYS M6030cdn/M6530cdn/P6130cdn.
G&G claimed that the new releases use top-quality chemical toners, providing peak color performance and clear and sharp printing results. With a jumbo yield-monitoring chip enabled, the new color toner cartridges were said to be able to print up to 8500+ pages, at a lower cost per page.
- G&G Releases JUMBO Color Toner Cartridges for Kyocera Printers
- G&G Shows Off New Printers to IT Partners at Disneyland
- G&G Honored with Two Imaging Solution Awards
- G&G Expands Printer Lineup to Support Home & Office Users
- G&G Releases Alternatives for Kyocera ECOSYS Series
Please leave your comments below for the story.