G&G Releases Alternatives for Kyocera ECOSYS Series
G&G is quick to release the replacement toner cartridges for use in Kyocera ECOSYS PA2100cx and MA2100cwfx.
According to G&G, the new releases come up with a self-developed chip, providing outstanding and stable printing performance. G&G boasts that the new release can produce gorgeous OEM-equivalent prints.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
In Feb 2022, a succession of Kyocera color laser printers came to the market—ECOSYS PA2100cx and ECOSYS MA2100cwfx, to satisfy every business requirement. Kyocera claims that “these ECOSYS printers are long-last and environmentally friendly at an economical cost.”
Previously,G&G released patented inkjet cartridges for use in Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C4810DTWF Printers.
G&G claimed that the new release came up with a newly designed patented structure, which provides smooth printing without clogging the print head. Utilizing quality Everbrite ink, the new patent inkjet cartridges can print non-fading, waterproof and smudge-resistant outputs with sharp text and vivid color.
- G&G Debuts Patented Business Inkjet Cartridges for Epson Printers
- G&G Releases Compatible Toner Cartridges for Kyocera Printers
- G&G Launches Patented Ink Cartridges for Epson Printers
- G&G Provides Workaround Solutions for HP European Patent
- Chinese React to Aster Violation of HP Patents in Europe
Please leave your comments below for the story.