Fujifilm Releases New A3 Printers
FUJIFILM Business Innovation Asia Pacific launched ten new digital A3 multifunction devices, including color (Apeos C2060/C2560/C3060) and monochrome (Apeos 2560/3060/3560) series.
According to Fujifilm, the newly available printers will augment the productivity and work efficiency for Small to Mid-sized Businesses (SMBs) with seamless workflows emphasizing strong security, space and cost optimization and finally, scalable solutions as their businesses grow over time.
Both the colour and monochrome series are said to offer seamless scan workflow solutions and cloud services, which not only help to digitize data, but also create effortless information sharing solutions especially for repetitive tasks between multiple destinations by a simple operation.
The new products comply with the U.S. security standard NIST SP800-171, which ensure the safety of network connections and the prevention of data leakage from storage devices installed in the printers. They also support the new protocol, WPA3, which enhances security for wireless LANs thus, creating a robust security environment for offices.
For additional protection and convenience of mobile workstyle, users with the FUJIFILM Business Innovation’s Print Utility (mobile) app, can now set the job parameters of Copy, Print, Scan and Fax operations from their smartphones (iOS and Android) directly.
The new multifunction devices also offer scalable features such as increasing paper capacity by opting for additional paper trays and adding business solutions such as Workflow & Print Management systems. Businesses can now optimize their cost and add in required features as their business expand.
The new models with a staple-free finisher option can bind up to ten paper sheets without any needle (2 options for binding position), to create a safe yet eco-friendly post-print processing environment. Such eco-friendly binding without metal staples is an optimal choice for preschools, kindergartens or childcare centres, as well as the food & beverage industry who are constantly focusing on improving overall operational safety.
- Print resolution of 1,200×2,400dpi combined with the auto-correction technology produces accurate print images with fine colour registration
- Models with duplex scanning and automatic document feeding improve work efficiency with high-speed scanning of 80 pages per minute
- Safe and eco-friendly staple-free finisher compresses up to ten sheets of paper rather than punching holes in either one or two locations
- Print from anywhere with Universal Print, the Microsoft cloud-based print solution
- Fujifilm Releases New A4 Printers
- New HYB toner formula for Fujifilm Printers
- HYB Releases New Toner Cartridge for Toshiba Printers
- HYB Releases New Toner Cartridges for Kyocera Printers
- New HYB Compatible Toner Cartridges for Sharp and Xerox
Please leave your comments below for the story “Fujifilm Releases New A3 Printers.”