Fujifilm Releases New A4 Printers
To support printing needs in diverse work environments, FUJIFILM Business Innovation Asia Pacific released six new A4 multifunction devices and printers to its Apeos series.
According to Fujifilm, the A4 multifunction devices (Apeos C5240 and Apeos 6340) support seamless remote work operations with enhanced cloud connectivity. UsersNote can now print from anywhere with Universal Print, the Microsoft cloud-based print solution, eliminating print servers and the need to install printer drivers. The Near Field Communication (NFC) function enables contactless printing via a mobile device. For mobile devices without the NFC function, the newly developed Print Utility V3 app allows print jobs to be sent directly from the mobile device to the printer via wireless connection. Users can also utilize their mobile device as a portable UI to access the functions of the printer to minimize common touch points.
In terms of security, the devices are compliant with the U.S. security standard NIST SP 800-171, adopting a new protocol WPA3 for stronger security of wireless LANs, and enhancing program diagnostics during device startup. In addition, the printers are also installed with a security chip, TPM (Trusted Platform Module) 2.0, that complies with the latest encryption standards developed by the Trusted Computing Group (TCG), an international standards organization. They are built to provide users with optimal secure network connection and prevention of any data leakage from the devices.
With the option to add in more paper trays, bulk printing can be easily fulfilled. When paper needs to be replenished, the LED light and gentle sound alert for each tray attract users’ attention, allowing them to recognize at a glance which tray has run out of paper. The space-saving four-bin Mailbox, for example, can also be added so the printouts can be sorted for use per each department, individual, or job.
Main Features of Apeos C5240 / ApeosPrint C5240 / Apeos 6340 / ApeosPrint 6340
- High productivity of colour and monochrome prints at 52 pages per minute for Apeos C5240 / ApeosPrint C5240 and monochrome prints at 63 pages per minute for Apeos 6340 / ApeosPrint 6340
- Selection of two types of space-saving post-processing options (Finisher S and Mailbox)
- Equipped with Automatic Duplex Document Feeder that can load up to 100 sheets of paper, with One-Pass Duplex Scanning
Sales will commence from 7 January in the Asia Pacific.
- New HYB toner formula for Fujifilm Printers
- HYB Releases New Toner Cartridge for Toshiba Printers
- HYB Releases New Toner Cartridges for Kyocera Printers
- New HYB Compatible Toner Cartridges for Sharp and Xerox
- New Toner Cartridges from HYB
Please leave your comments below for the story “Fujifilm Releases New A4 Printers.”