Zhono Chips Resist Impact of Firmware Upgrade for Brother 770 Series
On May 1st, 2023, Brother released the latest firmware for the 770 series printers (see Figure 1). After testing, our engineers verified that Zhono compatible chips used in the Brother 770 series printers are not impacted by the OEM firmware upgrade and that the chips function correctly on the printers in both previous and current models.
Zhono claims it will continue to monitor firmware upgrades and remain committed to providing customers with safe and reliable chip solutions.
Zhono Compatible Chips for Use in the Brother 770 Series
For more information about Brother 770 series compatible chips, please contact your sales representative.
Notes for the Zhono Brother 770 Series Compatible Chips with Batteries
Zhono compatible chips for the Brother 770 series are with batteries and are shipped in blister boxes.
Please follow the following four steps to handle and use Zhono compatible chips for the Brother 770 series.
Step 1: Chips are stored in blister boxes.
Step 2: Remove the chip from the blister boxes.
Step 3: Insert the chip into the cartridge.
Step 4: Put the cartridge into the printer.
If the Brother 770 Series compatible chips with batteries are operated and stored in an improper way, it will cause the following problems: short-circuit of the chips, data loss, and wrong prompt on the screen of the corresponding printer. The following four operations are incorrect.
Method 1: Stacking the battery chips.
Method 2: Piling the chips.
Method 3: Place the metal side of the chips on the metallic conductor or desktop.
Method 4: Use the metal tweezer to hold the contacts of the chip which causes the short circuit.
- Do not disassemble the battery on the chip by yourself or take other actions that may loose the battery.
- Do not throw waste batteries into the garbage. It is recommended to recycle in accordance with environmental requirements.
- Please store the chips in a dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Zhono Chips Proves Unaffected by the Latest Firmware Upgrade
- Zhono Offers Sustainable Solution to Reduce Printer Consumable Waste
- Zhono Instructs Resetting of Lexmark CS421 Series Drum Chips
- Zhono Demonstrates Toner Chip Installation for the Ricoh Copiers
- Zhono Releases Compatible Chips for Konica Minolta Printers
Please leave your comments below for the story “Zhono Chips Resist Impact of Firmware Upgrade for Brother 770 Series.”