Lexmark claims it had a good fourth quarter (Q4) doubling its Enterprise Software operating income and seeing revenue growth for the 16th consecutive year in MPS.
Paul Rooke, Lexmark’s chairman and chief executive officer says, “Our Higher Value Solutions now comprise more than 40 percent of Core revenue and grew 26 percent in constant currency.”
“We continue to focus on the growth and transformation of the company. In January, we announced Lexmark’s next generation of A4 color lasers and smart MFPs, which are optimized for MPS and business process solutions.”
Factors to consider in Lexmark’s financial report for the fourth quarter and the full year of 2015, include:
- Revenue of $969 million in 2015 compared with $1.023 billion in 2014 Gross profit margin of 39.8% compared to 35.2 percent in the same period last year
- Operating income margin was -2.4% and -2.1% in 2015 and 2014, respectively
- Fourth quarter revenue and EPS reflect strong Enterprise Software growth and margin expansion, offset by the strong U.S. dollar and the ongoing exit of inkjet
- Experiencing positive interest in strategic alternatives process
- 2016 restructuring expected to generate annualized pretax savings of approximately $100 million.
Detailed information at: http://newsroom.lexmark.com
You’re Welcome to Contact Us！
You can provide opinions and comments on this story!
Or you can send us your own story!
Please contact Violien Wu, Head of News & Editorial, via violien.wu@iRecyclingTimes.com