G&G Debuts its First to Market Patented Canon Solution
According to G&G, it has developed and patented its own compatible toner cartridge solution for use in Canon imageCLASS LBP122dw series of printers.
“Our G&G’s patented toner cartridges are perfectly compatible and are available now,” the spokesperson said.
The benefits of the solution were outlined by G&G as follows:
- First to market with chip;
- Best-in-class toner powders are highly compatible;
- Provide smudge-resistant, sharp and clear prints;
- No harmful chemicals to provide a healthy printing experience;
- ISO-19752 compliant and highly productive.
About the Printer
In March 2023, Canon introduced their LBP122dw, MF275dw and MF272dw A4 monochrome laser printers in America and Europe targeting the at-home and small office environments.
These compact models prioritize productivity and ease of use, producing crisp, bold documents with fast print speeds of up to 30 pages per minute.
G&G Product List
More information is available from G&G by sending an email to email@example.com.
For nearly two decades, Ninestar has been recognized as the leading firm in the third-party supplies industry thanks to its commitment to innovation. Since 2000, Ninestar has invested extensively in abilities to quickly bring to market the industry’s technologically advanced products. Today, Ninestar’s G&G-branded products are recognized around the world for their superior performance and reliability.
- G&G Launches Dual-Eco Inkjet Lineup
- Former Disney Animator Takes a Deep Dive into G&G Penguin World
- G&G to Showcase New Plans, Trends & Products
- G&G Adds Replacement Toner Cartridges in Asia and Australia
- G&G Releases Patented Inkjet Cartridges for Epson Printers
- G&G Releases Patented Solution for Brother Printers
- G&G Releases New Replacement Toner Cartridges for Kyocera Printers
- G&G Adds Patented Ink Bottles for Canon Printers
Please add your comments below for this story, “G&G Debuts its First to Market Patented Canon Solution.”