Originally Published at Brother
Brother introduced the newest model in its INKvestment Tank lineup, the MFC-J805DW all-in-one-inkjet printer. With the new INKvestment Tank MFC-J805DW, Brother offers a multi-functional and long-lasting printer to users.
The INKvestment Tank MFC-J805DW also includes:
- Revolutionary INKvestment Tank System: INKvestment Tank printers use clean, familiar cartridges that hold more ink and work with an internal ink storage tank to deliver more pages of uninterrupted printing.
- Intelligent Page Gauge: Eliminate the guesswork of when you will run out of ink and know approximately how many pages you have left to print with the Page Gauge system– a Brother exclusive feature.
- Simple Connectivity: Printer comes equipped with versatile connection options, with either built-in wireless connectivity, or connect locally to a computer via USB.
- Mobile Printing and Scanning: Print and scan wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablets.
- Versatile Paper Handling: Use the up to 20-sheet automatic document feeder, bypass tray or 150-sheet capacity paper tray that adjusts for letter or legal-size paper. The INKvestment Tank also includes automatic duplex printing to help save paper.
- Extended Print Option: Step up to the Brother MFC-J805DW XL with enough ink to provide up to two years of printing without the need to replace ink cartridges.
- Compact Design: With its compact, desktop footprint, the INKvestment Tank all-in-one printer is the perfect fit for any home office or small office space.
- Brother At Your Side support: Printer comes equipped with 2-Year Limited Warranty and free online, call or live chat support for the entire life of your printer.