Apex Changes Company Name to Geehy
Apex Microelectronics Co., Ltd has changed its name to “Geehy Microelectronics Inc.”, effective from September 21, 2022.
Apex claims that the change is to meet the company’s strategy development as well as to better promote its business.
Starting September 21, Apex began to run all its business under Geehy, and meanwhile, Apex claims that all the business relations and service promises remain unchanged. All the contracts, agreements or other legal documents signed before Apex’s company name change will stay validated within its validity period. In addition, Apex’s trademark and website will still be used.
To thank all its customers for their continuous support, Apex, now Geehy Microelectronics, will continue to create value for customers through industry innovation empowered by chips, providing even better product solutions and services.
- September 20, 2022, Apex Dedicates Ustation Center to Solve Firmware Update Headaches
- June 22, 2022, Apex Copes with Latest HP Firmware Upgrade
- April 15, 2022, Apex Releases New Replacement Chips for Fujifilm Printers
- March 21, 2022, Apex Releases New Replacement Chips for Ricoh Printers
- December 14, 2021, Apex Offers a Solution to the Latest Firmware Update
- November 24, 2021, Apex Releases New Replacement Chips for Canon Printers
Please leave your comments below for the story “Apex Changes Company Name to Geehy.”