Apex Copes with Latest HP Firmware Upgrade
Apex found that HP has upgraded the new HP 150nw shipped in June 2022, resulting in the applicable replacement chips being unrecognized and the printer reporting “C1-451A”. Apex claims that printers that use the same technology might be upgraded soon too.
With years of technical accumulation in the field of printer firmware and chip communication, Apex quickly carried out R&D to launch a new solution after discovering the upgrade issue. It has been proved that the upgrade chips can be used normally on the upgraded HP W2080 series printers.
Apex claimed the new release came up with an ASIC design with consistent performance and was easy to install in recycled cartridges.
Founded in 2004, Apex Microelectronics is the largest manufacturer and systematic solution provider of printer cartridge chips and printer controller SoC in the aftermarket. By mastered the core technologies such as CPU design technology and multi-core SoC chip design technology, Apex is committed to bringing the industry the highest level of product performance and to providing the most comprehensive and safe chip solutions to the cartridge remanufacturing community.
- April 15, 2022, Apex Releases New Replacement Chips for Fujifilm Printers
- March 21, 2022, Apex Releases New Replacement Chips for Ricoh Printers
- December 14, 2021, Apex Offers a Solution to the Latest Firmware Update
- November 24, 2021, Apex Releases New Replacement Chips for Canon Printers
- November 4, 2021, Apex Releases New Replacement Chips for Canon Printers
Please leave your comments below for the story “Apex Copes with Latest HP Firmware Upgrade.”