Delacamp Releases Chips Drums & Toners for HP LJP M15
Components including chips, OPC drums, toner and drum covers have been added to Delacamp’s product range for the remanufacturing cartridges for use in HP LaserJet Pro M15 printers.
The items include:
- #19267 MK IMAGING OPC Drum with gears (100pcs)
- #19767 MK IMAGING OPC Drum with gears (5pcs)
- #21054 UT1917 Toner (10kg bag)
- #21055 UT1917 Toner (1kg bottle)
- #60497 Drum Cover (10 pcs)
- #19267 DC Select Chip (10pcs)
Those interested in purchasing the supplies can contact Delacamp’s sales manager, Susanne Dannehl by phone: +49 (40) 32 58 28 – 0 or by email.
Delacamp AG is a well-regarded, independent supplier of components and consumables to the genuine printer cartridge remanufacturing industry.
It was founded in 1879 as a trading company specializing in the trade between Japan and Germany. Since 1960 the company was one of the leading suppliers of uninked fabrics for the production of typewriter ribbons.
Nowadays Delacamp specializes in the distribution of components for laser printer cartridges in addition to components and spare parts for copier machines.
- Delacamp Offers Toner for Konica Minolta Remanufacturing
- New Delacamp Tool Allows Precise Cleaning
- Delacamp Chosen Again After 15 Years
- DELACAMP Approved by ISO 9001 Certification
- Delacamp CEO Volker Kappius to Reveal the Evolution of Toner Cartridge Architecture
Please add your comment below about this new product release, “Delacamp Releases Chips Drums & Toners for HP LJP M15.”