Brother Bags 7 iF Design Awards
Brother Industries, Ltd. (hereinafter Brother) has won “iF DESIGN AWARD 2022” for 7 product categories, making it the 15th year in a row being named an iF DESIGN AWARD winner.
The winning products include:
- Multi-Function Inkjet Printer DCP-J1200N / DCP-J1200W / MFC-J1205W
- Multi-Function Inkjet Printer MFC-J4540DW / MFC-J4440DW
- Multi-Function Inkjet Printer MFC-J6955DWX
- Desktop hot foil printer HAK100 / HAK180
- App for Label Printer Color Label Editor2
- App for Label Printer Pro Label Tool
- Home Sewing Machine CS10s
Brother claims that it has now received a total of 85 awards, including the seven won this year.
iF DESIGN AWARD is hosted and judged by the iF-International Forum Design, in Hannover, Germany. This is one of the most prestigious international design competitions and has been running since 1953. It is recognized around the world because judged not only on the external appearance of the product, but also on criteria such as functionality and environmental performance.
“We are extremely honored to receive these awards. Brother continuously makes efforts to pursue improvements in design quality and product innovation to provide superior value to customers,” said the spokesman of Brother.
- Brother to Reduce Use of Virgin Materials
- Brother Reports Mixed Results in Q3
- Brother Reports Strong Frist Half Year
- Brother Reports Growth in Q1
- Brother Reports Mixed Results for FY 2020
Please leave your comments below for the story “Brother Bags 7 iF Design Awards.”