HP Best Family Printers Unveiled
HP Best Family Printers Unveiled
HP Inc. has unveiled its new HP ENVY 6000 printer series, a simple intuitive device designed for today’s families who lead dynamic, busy lives where work, school and life intersect. Watch here.
As families continue to not only work from home – but look for fun ways to keep their kids learning at home over the summer, we wanted to make their printing experience effortless,” said Xavier Garcia, Global Head and General Manager, Print Hardware Solutions, HP Inc. “Our new printers introduced today were designed for those adapting to remote working and learning, offering easy setup solutions with a smart control panel that intuitively lights up when needed.”
The new ENVY printers have never been more useful. Key features include:
- Innovative design and smart device user experience
- Beautiful, industrial design for contemporary homes – made with more than 20% recycled plastic by weight5.
- Smart, intuitive user interface makes device interactions seamless with guided edge lighting that indicates printer status; buttons appear only when needed.
- Self-healing dual-band Wi-Fi keeps families connected and prevents interruptions1.
- Effortless to use with the HP Smart app
- Simple printer set up for all the devices in the home2.
- Easily print, scan, copy, and even fax all from your mobile device2.
- Access to hundreds of free learning printables.
- Never run out of ink with Instant Ink delivery service3,4
- Replacement cartridges are automatically delivered when you need them4.
- Save up to 50 percent3 with plans starting as low as $2.99 a month.
Also, HP – in collaboration with education creators – introduced more than 50 additional hours of free printable content on its Print, Play & Learn platform, making science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) related topics available for families.
“In the past few months, we’ve had more parents searching for educational resources on our marketplace than ever before,” said Melissa Esmundo, Chief Commercial Officer of Teachers Pay Teachers, the leading marketplace for teacher-created resources and a Print, Play & Learn Partner. “There’s been a big uptick in parents’ demand for paper-based materials, which more than 90% of parents on our site say help them most with at-home learning. We’re excited to partner with HP to get more teacher-created resources into the hands of parents so they can continue student learning through the summer.”
New printable content including:
- John Collins, also known as “The Paper Airplane Guy”, holds the Guinness World Record for the longest paper airplane flight. He shows how to fold his world record plane while teaching kids about aerodynamics and gravity.
- The Dad Lab, based out of London, is a stay-at-home dad who started making science experiments for his kids. He’s created an original experiment and worksheet for Print, Play & Learn.
- Hello, Wonderful, a collective of moms with a desire to make creative arts, crafts and playful products to enjoy with your kids, have created printable recipes for Elephant Toothpaste, Playdough and a Blizzard in a Jar.
Pricing and more information on the HP ENVY 6000 series can be found at hp.com/envyprinters.
Testing Seals it for HP in the Third Round
Leave a CommentWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!