Epson Holds InkBoldly Partner Conference
Epson America is hosting the InkBoldly conference for its North American office-equipment channel partners on February 6 and 7, 2023, at Paséa Hotel and Spa in Huntington Beach, California.
Inaugurated in 2020, the invite-only event is returning to being hosted in person.
The InkBoldly Epson Partner Conference addresses changes taking place in the print industry and focuses on key applications to help its partners generate incremental sales opportunities. Through general and breakout sessions, Q&As, and event activities, attendees have the opportunity to engage with Epson executives and learn about Epson’s latest innovations.
Epson is demonstrating a complete range of solutions for businesses of all sizes, with a focus on education, healthcare, hospitality, corporate, home office, and AEC verticals through the Solutions and Technology Showcases. It is also highlighting its new business inkjet printing solutions powered by PrecisionCore® advanced printing technology, a disruptively simple, smart, and clean solution that delivers professional print quality at high speeds with low waste, across a wide range of applications. This includes the unveiling of the WorkForce Enterprise AM Series, which will be available in March 2023.
The WorkForce Enterprise AM-C6000, AM-C5000, and AM-C4000 A3 line head multifunction printers are engineered for reliable performance and offer powerful business productivity. Epson claims that the AM Series can open the door to new revenue opportunities for Epson partners, as they:
- Have the lowest power consumption in their classes (up to 65% lower for the AM-C6000, up to 55% lower for the AM-C5000, and up to 45% lower for the AM-C4000 versus color laser printers.
- Use the least amount of floor space in each of their classes and,
- Boast fast print speeds (60 ISO ppm in black/color† for the AM-C6000, 50 ISO ppm† in black/color for the AM-C5000 and 40 ISO ppm† in black/color for the AM-C4000)
For more information on Epson’s portfolio of business inkjet printing solutions, visit Epson.com/BusinessInkjet.
- Epson Workforce SuperTank Printers Win Gold Award
- Epson Reports Revenue Growth in Q3
- Epson Releases New Eco-tank Printers
- Epson Releases New Mobile POS Printer
- Epson Releases New Photo Printer
Please leave your comments below for the story “Epson Holds InkBoldly Partner Conference.”