Annual Global Awards Held Virtually
Thanks to COVID-19, the ceremony for the RT Global Industry Awards – held during RemaxWorld Expo in Zhuhai – became a 25-minute virtual event broadcast globally on November 20 on Vimeo and YouTube featuring video responses from each of the winners.
Judges Analyse Thousands of Industry Nominations
Fourteen judges from Asia, America, Africa, Europe and Oceania worked independently to finalise 11 awards presented to 15 winners from China, USA, Germany, UK, Netherlands and France.
2020 Awards and Winners
Watch the presentation to match up “who” won “what.”
Awards (In alphabetical order):
- Anti-Counterfeiting Award
- Best Supplier Award
- Diamond Pioneer Award
- E-commerce Leadership Award
- Environment Betterment Award
- Excellent Service Award
- Global Brand Award
- Industry Breakthrough Award
- Outstanding Awareness Campaign
- Quality Leader Award
- Technology Innovation Award
Winners: (In alphabetical order):
- 123inkt.nl (Netherlands)
- Apex Microelectronics Co., Ltd. (China)
- CET Group Co. (China)
- Chipjet Technology Co., Ltd. (China)
- Delacamp (Germany)
- G&G (China)
- Gerwald van der Gijp from Armor (France)
- Haoyinbao Printing Consumables Co., Ltd. (HYB) (China)
- Imaging Supplies Coalition (USA)
- Jiangxi Kilider Technology Co., Ltd. (China)
- Jim Cerkleski (USA)
- Megain Technology Co. Ltd. (China)
- Mito Color Imaging Co., Ltd. (China)
- Print-Rite Pelikan Solutions (UK)
- Static Control Components, Inc (USA)
Nominations for the awards were received from the imaging supplies industry, including copier as well as laser and inkjet until July. The judges worked independently on the list of finalists with their respective scores and comments assembled during October.
Last year, an independent panel of 16 judges saw 11 awards presented to eleven individuals and organizations for their achievements. In 2019, the annual RT Media Global Industry Awards Ceremony was held during the RemaxWorld Expo on October 17 at the Zhuhai International Convention & Exhibition Centre, China.
Please leave your comments to the story “Annual Global Awards Held Virtually” below.