Canon Releases New Inkjet Printer for Dealers
Canon Releases New Inkjet Printer for Dealers
Canon claims that its authorized B2B independent dealer network will – for the first time – be able to directly procure a desktop inkjet printer from Canon U.S.A., Inc. in addition to A3/A4 laser devices.
According to Canon, the new release, namely the MAXIFY GX7020X inkjet printer, utilizes a high-volume continuous ink supply system which can help reduce ink costs.
With this technology expansion, end customers who increasingly seek hybrid work solutions to accommodate a workforce that is both in-office and work-from-home will be able to go to a single dealer to fulfill their organizational needs, regardless of their preference for laser or inkjet print technology.
“As a company built on innovation, it’s important to expand our technology and differentiate ourselves to help ensure we meet the needs of our dealers and customers,” said Shinichi “Sam” Yoshida, executive vice president and general manager of Canon U.S.A., Inc. “Canon believes a hybrid work environment necessitates choice – and is proud to deliver solutions designed to meet new customer and dealer needs through the continued expansion of our product offering with both laser and inkjet technologies playing a key role.”
The MAXIFY GX7020X is a four-in-one (Print, Copy, Scan, Fax) printer offering single pass duplex scanning. Whether used in a home office or a small business, the Canon MAXIFY GX7020X inkjet printer is designed for ease, convenience, and productivity. This workhorse color printer has the ability to print on a variety of media, such as envelopes and labels. It also includes two front-loading paper trays and a rear feed tray for a total capacity of up to 600 pages to help improve the overall workflow of daily activities.
Due to its MegaTank design, the MAXIFY GX7020X printer can reduce the frequency of replacing ink cartridges and simplify replacement by incorporating an easy-to-fill ink process. Keyed nozzles for each color make refilling easy & error-free…
Additional features of the MAXIFY GX7020X inkjet printer include:
- Low Total Cost of Ownership & Increased Productivity – Thanks to their high-volume yields, the ink bottles produce approximately 14,000 sheets in color and approximately 6,000 sheets in black ink at low running costs*
- Small Footprint –While sufficiently compact to fit neatly in limited space, such as a retail store counter, medical reception surface, or home office desk, the MAXIFY GX7020X inkjet printer delivers high productivity and efficiency.
- Business Quality & Media Versatility – The MAXIFY GX7020X printer delivers professional print quality via a four-color pigment-based ink system for sharp, crisp prints that are less likely to smudge.
Maximize the value of your MAXIFY GX7020X inkjet printer with uniFLOW Online Cloud Link Print Connection
As hybrid work is now the norm for many companies, employers, employees and technology providers seek technology solutions that enable the ability to be productive from “anywhere.” uniFLOW Online Cloud Link Print Connection was designed with this need in mind. This new subscription service available for the MAXIFY GX7020X inkjet printer can be added to your uniFLOW Online subscription, to provide the following benefits:
- Organizations can centralize print usage and related costs for compatible in-office MFPs and at home MAXIFY GX7020X inkjet printers.
- Remote workers can seamlessly print and scan documents from their home office, using their MAXIFY GX7020X inkjet printers, while using security levels set by their organization1.
- Canon independent dealers can add a uniFLOW Online Cloud Link Print Connection subscription to manage at-home MAXIFY GX7020X inkjet printers to an existing uniFLOW Online subscription on compatible in-office MFPs to ease solution implementation.
The result is a print and scan infrastructure that’s flexible and built for the future of hybrid work.
Pricing and Availability
The Canon MAXIFY GX7020X inkjet printer and uniFLOW Online Cloud Link Print Connection subscription are available now for ordering.
For more information and the full list of product specifications, visit http://usa.canon.com.
- Canon Wins Trademark Infringement Lawsuit
- Canon Asks Cartridge Removals from Tmall
- Canon Obtains Two GEOs
- Canon Counts Q2 Listings Removals from Amazon
Please leave your comments below for the story “Canon Releases New Inkjet Printer for Dealers.”
Leave a CommentWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!