HP has announced the launched of new toner tank printer series Laser NS 1020 and Laser NS MFP 1005. The company claimed the HP Neverstop Laser is designed for small business owners in emerging markets and a reimagined HP Smart Tank for home.
Key features include:
- Up to 5,000 pages without interruptions
- Print up to 5,000 pages right out of the box with virtually no interruptions-perfect for high-volume printing
- Reload mess-free toner in seconds
- A revolutionary supply system lets you quickly and easily reload toner levels in 15-seconds without making a mess
- Original HP quality and unbelievable savings
- Get original HP quality printing for a cost per page competitive with imitation cartridges, with up to 80 percent cost savings on HP original toner
- Connected and mobile
- Easy mobile scanning and printing with best-in-class mobile print app, HP Smart App
HP Neverstop Laser will first launch in China; India and selected countries in SEA, summer 2019; Russia and selected countries in CEMA, July 2019; LAR, August 2019.
The new HP Smart Tank will first launch in June in all emerging market countries in Asia Pacific except India, which will ship in July. Also shipping in July are the APJ developed markets, EMEA emerging markets, and LAR countries.
Smart Tank is now available on HP’s China online shop. The prices are:
Laser NS 1020: RMB¥1599
Laser NS 1020w: RMB¥1649
Laser NS MFP 1005: RMB¥1899
Laser NS MFP 1005w: RMB¥1949
The refilled toner set is RMB¥199, with two toner tanks of estimated yield of 5,000 pages.
For more details please visit HP.