Warmth Launches Patented Compatible Xerox Cartridges
Following a spate of compatible printer cartridges being pulled off Amazon in the USA due to patent infringement, the R&D team at Zhuhai Warmth Electronic Co (Warmth) moved rapidly to provide an IP-safe solution.
It was also noted that some US vendors had been requested to remove their compatible toner cartridge listings for Xerox Phaser 6600 and this is a product that Warmth can confidently offer buyers, distributors and resellers in this market.
In order to qualify this cartridge, Warmth ran a series of tests:
- compatibility and reverse compatibility testing with the OEM toner;
- a drum unit life test in different environments with tens of thousands of pages tested;
- end-user installation evaluation: to allow different people, with different workplace experiences a chance to review the cartridge and provide comments on the cartridge;
- vacuum test to:
- ensure the cartridge can be air-shipped in a non-pressurized cargo hold
- find areas in the cartridge where toner may leak out during transportation or use
- transportation test:
- vibration tests
- shipment tests
Test data for reference:
Additionally, Warmth claims the following models share the same cartridge mould and are also available:
Zhuhai Warmth Electronic Co., Ltd, founded in May 2005, has specialized in the R&D, production and sales of printer consumables. With a factory area of 10,000 sqm and more than 200 employees, it is located in Zhuhai, which is the capital of printing consumables in the world.
In addition to Xerox devices, the company focusses on compatible laser printer toner cartridges and copier toner for use in OKI, Ricoh, Kyocera Mita, Samsung, Konica Minolta, Epson and Canon. The company has customers in Europe, America, South Africa and the Middle-East.
The company continues to urge customers to scan the QR code using any scanning app on your phone to have a virtual reality visit its factory and/or make contact via email.
Please add your comments below about this story, “Warmth Launches Patented Compatible Xerox Cartridges”