Ninestar Celebrates 21st Birthday by Sharing Key to the Door
China-based Ninestar Corporation is celebrating its “Key to the Door” anniversary on June 28 by announcing a five-pointed strategy for customers, suppliers, partners, staff and friends.
Recognising twenty-first birthdays had its roots in ancient Greco-Roman traditions. Life was divided into 7-year phases with 21 being viewed as an important “coming of age” having completed three cycles. In the Middle Ages, a man could become a knight at 21. In many places, it’s still customary to give a “key” to a 21-year-old symbolising the opening of the door to maturity.
Keys are symbols of independence, responsibility, and possibility.
According to Eric Zhang (pictured)—General Manager of Ninestar Image Tech Limited, a subsidiary of the Ninestar Group—its key will open limitless doors for customers, suppliers, partners, staff and friends.
“It’s hard to believe it’s been 21 years since Ninestar was first established,” said Zhang who has been with the company for 19 of those years. “We have enjoyed many successes and withstood our share of challenging times as well.”
Zhang said Ninestar has emerged all the stronger for it. “We owe our success to you, our clients, vendors, partners, staff and friends. Thank you for your confidence, your patronage, and your friendship.”
“Most know our vision for Ninestar is to be the eminent, high–tech service provider in the printer and consumables industry and to build a globally renowned trusted brand,” he said. “However, the ‘coming of age’ demands we take a more mature view than just obtaining corporate success. Turning 21 gives us the opportunity to fulfil our responsibility for society; to provide exceptional service for our customers; to help realize the dreams of our employees; and to create values for our shareholders,” he added. “This is our mission.”
The Ninestar “key” to opening limitless doors, unveiled on June 28, includes:
- Passing on its deeper experience in OEM printer technologies and services with industry customers (read more details);
- Opening a true “one-stop-shop” experience with a wider range of new and existing products and services (read more details);
- Delivering consistent quality, non-infringing and bespoke supplies solutions (read more details);
- Solving frustrating problems caused by OEM firmware updates (read more details); and
- Taking a greater level of responsibility and leadership for the environment, needy communities, and staff (read more details).
As a mature player in the printer and imaging supplies industry Ninestar has the “key to unlock” this five-pointed strategy for customers, suppliers, partners, staff and friends.
*** Read the full article which contains more details of the five “keys” announced by Ninestar.
- Ninestar Shareholder Profits Grow 610%
- Reman Cartridges Core to Ninestar Going Green Strategy
- Ninestar G&G Recycles 100K Cartridges
- Ninestar to Finish Phase I Construction for Hi-Tech Printer Manufacturing Base
- When it Comes to Staff Dormitories Ninestar Tops it Off
- Ninestar Promotes Experienced Women into Senior Roles
- Ninestar Claims to Be Aftermarket Patent Leader
Please add your comments below about this news story, “Ninestar Celebrates 21st Birthday by Sharing Key to the Door,” or join the conversation on LinkedIn.