HYB Launch Compatible Toner Cartridges for Ricoh
“We have developed these compatible toners in order to satisfy our dealers whose end-user customers have high expectations when they compare HYB toner with the OEM original,” said Kim Lee (pictured below), HYB’s international sales manager.
Lee claimed HYB serves its distributors and dealers with premium quality toners, developers and drum units for a seamless replacement for the OEM product. “That’s why it’s so important for HYB to develop new items and assure our distributors they are in the first place to carry a full range of the latest and quality assured products.”
Lee explained HYB always runs systematic testing under different conditions to ensure consistent quality. To this end, Lee said the proven quality of the compatible Ricoh IM C300 – C300F toner cartridge followed compatibility and reverse compatibility testing in their lab and out in the field with their customers. It was established under long-term observation there was no abnormal decline in the life of the developers as was the case with other non-OEM toners.
According to Lee, the black toner gives an estimated yield of 17K pages and the color toner cartridges were estimated to have 6K pages of capacity under the standard ISO 5% test patent.
Address：No.6, Ping Xishi Rd, Nanping Industrial Park, Zhuhai City, China.
Tel: +86–756-857-8633Whats App：+86 139 2690-6062
Related: HYB in the news in the previous 2 months:
- HYB Launch Compatible Toner Cartridges for Ricoh
- HYB Adds Reman Devices to its Catalog
- HYB Moves into Turkmenistan with New Distributor Partner
- HYB Japanese Partner Formulates Toner for Use in Ricoh
- 5 Star HYB Employees Add Value to Customers
- HYB Beat the Reman Konica Minolta DU105 Drum
- HYB Products Listed on Latin America E-Commerce Store
- Buyers Trapped with Fake HYB Toners
- HYB Adds New Toner Formulations into Bulk Toner Catalogue
Please add your comments below about this news story, “HYB Launch Compatible Toner Cartridges for Ricoh.”