G&Gs First to Market Safe Business Inkjet Solution for Epson
G&G has released its patented business inkjet cartridge solution that replaces the Epson T08 series. The company is inviting those interested in this first to market solution to make contact.
According to G&G, having its own patented solution, that does not infringe the intellectual property of the OEM provides confidence and peace of mind for distributors as well as end-users.
In addition, this new compatible solution:
- is more energy efficient, and has reduced CO2 emissions
- uses self-developed, fast-drying EverBrite ink which has clear, sharp text, and provides brilliant photos
- possesses a stable, consistent outstanding printing performance in a wide range of media.
About the Printer
In March 2023, Epson launched the new AM-C4000, C5000 and C6000 series printers (T08) which are ideal for practical people working from the modern office with limited workspace.
Making everyday tasks easy, the AM-C series features mobile printing, a large touchscreen and dual paper trays. With a smart and elegant design, it’s simple and intuitive to use.
For more information, you can send an email to email@example.com.
For nearly two decades, Ninestar has been recognized as the leading firm in the third-party supplies industry thanks to its commitment to innovation. Since 2000, Ninestar has invested extensively in its abilities to quickly bring to market the industry’s technologically advanced products. Today, Ninestar’s G&G-branded products are recognized around the world for their superior performance and reliability.
- G&G to Showcase New Plans, Trends & Products
- G&G Adds Replacement Toner Cartridges in Asia and Australia
- G&G Releases Patented Inkjet Cartridges for Epson Printers
- G&G Releases Patented Solution for Brother Printers
- G&G Releases New Replacement Toner Cartridges for Kyocera Printers
Please add your comments below about this new product news, “G&Gs First to Market Safe Business Inkjet Solution for Epson.”