Fujifilm Releases New A4 Printers
According to FUJIFILM Business Innovation Asia Pacific, the new release includes four A4 multifunction devices and two printers, both in color and monochrome, under the Apeos and ApeosPrint series.
Compact in size, the new products are said to be used in stores, counters, and other locations where space is limited.
Equipped with the newly introduced Fast Boot Mode technology, users can use the products within seven seconds after power-on, and the control panel can be activated within one second from low power mode. Printing is enabled almost simultaneously, ideal for users who have customers waiting for the printouts at receptions or counter operations. These products provide the same operability and major functions as A3 multifunction devices to contribute to business process optimization.
The A4 multifunction devices, Apeos C4030 / C3530 and Apeos 5330 / 4830 streamline operations to support diversified work styles. Users can also print from anywhere with Universal Print by Microsoft, a cloud-based print solution eliminates print servers and printer drivers’ installation.
The new multifunction devices and printers are bolstered with newly added security capabilities to ensure online security and to prevent leakage of stored data. The new security capabilities are as described below:
- Compliant with the U.S. security standards NIST SP800-171
- Compatible with new WPA3 protocol with robust security for wireless LANs
- Adopts the TPM (Trusted Platform Module) 2.0 security chip, which conforms to the latest encryption regulations from the Trusted Computing Group (TCG), a body responsible for standardized names formulating international security standards
- Provides improved program diagnostics when starting up the device
Sales will begin from February 13 in the Asia Pacific. Read more here.
- Fujifilm Launches New A3 Printers
- Fujifilm Business Equipment Shanghai Transferred
- Fujifilm Expands Pigment Dispersions Production in the U.S.
- FUJIFILM de Mexico Expands to Office Printers
- Fujifilm to Invest in New Facility for Pigment Dispersions
Please leave your comments below for the story “Fujifilm Releases New A4 Printers.”