First Store-less Cartridge World Launched in Nigeria
After launching a new storeless franchising model for Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa and Latin America in July 2020, Cartridge World Global has just issued its first licensee.
Afam Okeke has signed up as a licensee in Nigeria with the new Executive Office Model (EOM) which is an online B2B venture that is part of the global network.
In response to the global COVID-19 pandemic, Cartridge World launched the new EOM franchising model was designed to appeal to entrepreneurs forced to work from home.
Edwin Lui (pictured), Global CEO, said, “We believe this is a commercially sensible way to expand our footprints across the world.”
Afam said, “I chose the Cartridge World brand to start my business because the brand has the best products at very affordable prices.” According to Afam the EOM business model is flexible and the cost of franchise fees are reasonable.
Afam plans to provide world-class, branded cartridges at affordable prices into the Nigerian market while obtaining a reasonable return.
The global franchise network was founded in 1988 and has over 600 franchisees actively operating in over 30 countries. Cartridge World franchisees have served hundreds of thousands of individual and corporate customers of different sizes and industries over the past 32 years. The customer services experience and intelligence collected from our Cartridge World customers printing literally billions of pages over the past 30 years has developed, reinforced and consolidated the Cartridge World business system as the global leader in multi-brand print service solutions.
More information can be found on the Cartridge World company website.
- Cartridge World Partners with Australian Telco Giant
- Successful Cartridge World Store Drives Attention
- Cartridge World Reveals the Top 10 Printers for SOHO
- Cartridge World Cuts Red Tape for Remote Workers
- Cartridge World Launches Store-less Shopper Model
- Cartridge World France to Distribute Print-Rite Pelikan Brands
- New Cartridge World Regional Manager for Latin America
- Cartridge World Store Offers Free Printing During COVID-19
- Cartridge World Boss Calms Partners
- Cartridge World Appoints New Global CEO
Please add your comments below about this news story, “First Store-less Cartridge World Launched in Nigeria.”