Epson Adds 3 New A3 MFPs to WorkForce Enterprise Portfolio
According to Epson, the new release consists of WorkForce Enterprise AM-C6000, AM-C5000, and AM-C4000 business printing solutions, which are said to be able to deliver outstanding quality with low waste.
Powered by PrecisionCore advanced printing technology, the new devices are claimed to be able to provide reliable performance, ideal for large workgroups and departments thanks to its energy-efficient features in a space-saving form factor.
The WorkForce Enterprise AM Series MFPs have the lowest power consumption in their classes – up to 65% lower for the AM-C6000, up to 55% lower for the AM-C5000, and up to 45% lower for the AM-C4000 versus color laser printers – to help businesses meet sustainability goals. Convenient for space-constrained environments, they support an optional inner finishing accessory without adding to the footprint of the main unit.
“Epson continues to demonstrate its commitment to taking PrecisionCore inkjet technology into the broader office printing market,” says Robert Palmer, research vice president with IDC’s Imaging, Printing, and Document Solutions group. “With its latest WorkForce Enterprise AM Series MFPs, Epson has expanded into new market segments, with the promise of more to come.”
The WorkForce Enterprise AM Series offers a variety of high-performance features to keep businesses moving. Offering fast print speeds – 60 ISO ppm† (black/color) for the AM-C6000, 50 ISO ppm† (black/color) for the AM-C5000, and 40 ISO ppm† (black/color) for the AM-C4000 – and a fast first page out, these feature-packed solutions deliver revolutionary productivity for a variety of work environments.
“Expanding the WorkForce Enterprise PrecisionCore line head portfolio reinforces Epson’s promise to deliver solutions that meet the printing needs for a range of businesses,” said Mark Mathews, vice president of commercial sales and marketing, Epson America. “The AM Series complements our existing models, expanding our award-winning technology to address the mid-range MFP market, and opens the door to new partner opportunities.”
Additional WorkForce Enterprise AM Series Features Include:
- Large touchscreen operation — intuitive, user-friendly 10.1″ color touchscreen with a customizable interface
- Robust security — a full suite of advanced security features
- Versatile options — the ideal solution for stacking, stapling, creating booklets, and hole-punching; fax and multi-network options
- Efficient workflow — single-pass duplex scanning
- Compatible with Epson Solutions Suite and industry-leading third-party solutions — Epson Open Platform for seamless workflow integration
- Remarkable image quality — DURABrite Pro fast-drying, water-resistant pigment ink delivers vivid color and crisp black text
View the AM Series’ top seven product features here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sokf0pzDzVs.
- Epson Workforce SuperTank Printers Win Gold Award
- Epson Reports Revenue Growth in Q3
- Epson Releases New Eco-tank Printers
- Epson Releases New Mobile POS Printer
- Epson Releases New Photo Printer
Please leave your comments below for the story “Epson Adds 3 New A3 MFPs to WorkForce Enterprise Portfolio.”